Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone with decent hair care knowledge come here

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
My hair is dry as crap and frizzy as f... and this pregnancy is making it even worse. So I bought some deep conditioner that says use once a week. I also got a moisturizer thing for the frizz- also says once a week. But it doesn't say if that one day I skip my usual conditioner to use this? Or do I use these in addition to my usual wash/condition treatment?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Endor-uh
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Instead of.
Your regular conditioner would be wasted by using it prior to a deep conditioning treatmemt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:51 PM
Only one way to find out. That label can say what it wants. Try it one way, if you don't like the result switch it up. That's the thing I hate about hair care. Lol Figuring out what works specifically for your hair.
K3412
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:53 PM
Just use it instead of your normal conditioner.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:56 PM
Instead of.

You might want to try a leave-in conditioner.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
v05 hot oil treatment 2-3 times a month. ? What do you use? Sometimes it's a certain shampoo brand. ??
KarensFaith
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:03 PM
My husband is a hair stylist and he says to use Matrix Systeme Biolage conditioning balm and shampoo. Condition your hair once a week and liberally put it on your hair with plastic wrap then cover with a towel for no more than two hours. Wash it everyday with them. It's expensive but it's all natural and won't hurt your baby. If it starts to get too​ conditioned just cut back on it. You can buy it at Walmart off the shelf or in the salon. My hair was awful when we started dating and he got me this and it worked!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:05 PM
Hot oil is TERRIBLE for your hair!!! Don't use it OP, it will end up drier than before.

Quoting Anonymous 4: v05 hot oil treatment 2-3 times a month. ? What do you use? Sometimes it's a certain shampoo brand. ??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:06 PM
Instead of. Be sure not to overuse, it can make matters worse.
Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:07 PM

Go see your hair dresser.  You may want to get a deep professional conditioning treatment, such as Ahwahpuhi.

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:08 PM
In most cases instead of but that depends on your hair type also.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)