Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is the s***tiest mom in CafeMom land?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Rm? JJ? Area code? The lady wouldn't give her kid a new jacket for school??
???
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:30 PM
Replies (501-508):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Apr. 22, 2017 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I think I need to go join the stepmom group
Trouser.Mouse
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2017 at 2:02 PM
This is still going?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 64 on Apr. 22, 2017 at 2:30 PM
Right?
I just want to scream at her to stop it. She's not helping.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

LOL!! She reminds me of the kind of person who befriends someone with a totally fucked up life so she can feel better about her  mostly fucked up life.

Quoting Anonymous 64: Note to self:
Never befriend Tigress. Because she will come into any post or reply made about you and somehow make it a hundred times worse when trying to 'defend' you. She will say you suck and your choices suck, and the best thing would be for you to never return to this website... but everyone else is the problem.
Lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous 79 on Apr. 22, 2017 at 2:36 PM
I know someone who around the holidays tells her kids what to say so that the school will buy them Christmas gifts. She then posts all the gifts on social media and takes credit for them. TRUE STORY!!! Ive had fantasies about what it would feel like to expose her one year but I don't want to do that to the kids because it's not their fault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 74 on Apr. 22, 2017 at 2:51 PM

That happens way more often then we realize.

Quoting Anonymous 79: I know someone who around the holidays tells her kids what to say so that the school will buy them Christmas gifts. She then posts all the gifts on social media and takes credit for them. TRUE STORY!!! Ive had fantasies about what it would feel like to expose her one year but I don't want to do that to the kids because it's not their fault.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 74 on Apr. 22, 2017 at 2:52 PM

Same here!

Quoting crumpy_gat: I think I need to go join the stepmom group

Anonymous
by Anonymous 79 on Apr. 22, 2017 at 2:59 PM
Really? I knew people could be shady but never dreamed they would stoop so low! I guess I was a little naive.-

Quoting Anonymous 74:

That happens way more often then we realize.

Quoting Anonymous 79: I know someone who around the holidays tells her kids what to say so that the school will buy them Christmas gifts. She then posts all the gifts on social media and takes credit for them. TRUE STORY!!! Ive had fantasies about what it would feel like to expose her one year but I don't want to do that to the kids because it's not their fault.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2017 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm a member and I liked it you should check it out

Quoting crumpy_gat: I think I need to go join the stepmom group
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN