Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she got suspended

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

for calling the police on the school. my dd.....she got suspended for that.....there was a mother dog and her puppies in a large planter box. my dd called me and said she wanted to take the mama dog and puppies to the house which was across the street more or less. I said it was fine, school didn't start for another 20 minutes and she would have made it with plenty of time. after she hung up with me and started gathering the puppies, the principal told her no and told the janitor to put them in the hot water heater closet until animal control arrived. this room is obviously hot and dogs have died in there. my dd said she is either taking them or she's calling the police for animal cruelty. they still wouldn't let her. she recorded them putting the dogs in the closet and then called the cops. she is now suspended and the district is now looking into the whole thing.

the dogs still ended up at the house anyway. the police allowed her to take them to our yard and return to school. when the puppies are weaned the shelter is letting us take whichever one we want for free since dd saved them.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2017 at 3:09 PM
Replies (121-129):
CherokeeIrish
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 1:03 AM
You go girl!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2017 at 10:11 AM
LOL

Quoting Anonymous 22:

I hope the school expells her. Let her stay home and depend on you since you don't love her enough to make her follow rules. She's never going to be anything but a LOSER who is known as a troublemaker. She won't get into college with that on her record. I hope she flips burgers her whole life to put you through hell so you suffer for hating her so much you taught her not to be a good kid.

EarlGrayHot
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 10:49 AM

Bravo to your daughter!  She did the right thing even though it cost her.  And really-insubordination?  What a bunch of assholes!  I take animl cruelty very seriously and your daughter was right to be worried about the puppies!  I hope she mentioned that other animals had been killed after being put in that closet.  Bless her for standing up to the jerks at her school. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Apr. 21, 2017 at 12:37 PM
Koi I notice my comment is being ignored by her I think it is safe to say this story is BS

Quoting KoiKamsahamnida:

Quoting Anonymous 21: Upload it

Quoting Anonymous 1:

on her phone?

Quoting Anonymous 21: I'll bite where is the video?

Yeah..... I want to see....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Apr. 21, 2017 at 12:38 PM
I'm confused, why have other dogs been put in this closet and died? The school makes a habit of keeping dogs?

I just don't buy this for a second.
Patti-Gee
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 12:49 PM

It's hard to reply quickly when you're making it up as you go..

Quoting Anonymous 21: Koi I notice my comment is being ignored by her I think it is safe to say this story is BS
Quoting KoiKamsahamnida:

Quoting Anonymous 21: Upload it
Quoting Anonymous 1:

on her phone?

Quoting Anonymous 21: I'll bite where is the video?

Yeah..... I want to see....

Stevensmomma
by on Apr. 21, 2017 at 12:55 PM
Why has this happened before where the school has put dogs in a hot water heater closet?
dizzymamabear44
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 2:49 PM

Your DD did a great! She did the right thing.

seximami111
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 2:54 PM

Good for both of you! And fight that damn suspension!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)