Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depressed...please don't judge.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
I had a stillbirth on Tuesday at 2:43 am. I was 31 weeks along, and she appeared to be healthy- the doctors can't figure out how it happened. I feel horrible. Like idk how I'm going to get through this. I'm already a single mother. This baby was the result of my being irresponsible and hooking up with someone I barely knew. I know it wasn't a good decision but PLEASE if you are going to be mean don't comment. I can't take it right now. The worst part is I was going to place her for adoption. I already had the paperwork turned in and had picked a family. They were supposed to fly out to meet us next week. We are all heartbroken and I feel so guilty, like this is karma for me. Any kind words and support would be appreciated. I'm dealing with this completely alone as I have no family. I don't know if I'm going to be able to pull through this.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2017 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GLO682
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 8:43 AM

i am sorry for your loss. i can't imagine it being easy regardless of the circumstances

CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 8:43 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I simply can't imagine the pain. If you're feeling depressed please let your doctor know. There is no shame in seeking help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 21, 2017 at 8:43 AM
I'm sorry. Maybe look into counseling
Borntoride123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 8:44 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 8:45 AM

im sorry

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Apr. 21, 2017 at 8:45 AM
Do not feel guilty. This isn't your fault. Hugs.
bethanymommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 8:45 AM
It is absolutely not your fault, and it is not karma or any such nonsense. It's tragic and awful but these things just happen sometimes. I'm so sorry.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Apr. 21, 2017 at 8:46 AM
I'm so sorry. Hugs.
Why-meee
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 8:46 AM
Sorry that happened.

My friend lost twin baby boys at 32 weeks last year. She has a 5 year old who's dying from a genetic disease too. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. You're a good person.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Apr. 21, 2017 at 8:47 AM

Hugs and prayers. Please Seek counseling to help you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)