Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grilling???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies
I feel like we are the only people that don't grill. We dont even own a grill. We also don't live outside during the warm weather.

My neighbors on both sides grill all the time. I swear the stink makes my house smell. Plus the couple with no kids are outside all the time.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:56 AM
I don't like the smell or taste of grilled food. We also never go outside during the summer lol. Middle of winter and my kids are running around in no shoes and shorts....middle of summer and we're in with the air conditioning. I keep my house around 61 degrees in the summer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2017 at 5:01 AM
Would it annoy you that the neighbors grill everything?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I don't like the smell or taste of grilled food. We also never go outside during the summer lol. Middle of winter and my kids are running around in no shoes and shorts....middle of summer and we're in with the air conditioning. I keep my house around 61 degrees in the summer.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 24, 2017 at 5:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I grill often. Maybe 3 times a week. Why don't you ever sit outside when it's nice out and enjoy the day?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 5:05 AM
We don't have neighbors, but I suppose it would. I think having anyone close enough to your house that you could smell their dinner would be annoying...regardless of what the food was.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Would it annoy you that the neighbors grill everything?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I don't like the smell or taste of grilled food. We also never go outside during the summer lol. Middle of winter and my kids are running around in no shoes and shorts....middle of summer and we're in with the air conditioning. I keep my house around 61 degrees in the summer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 5:07 AM

Buy a grill it is fun cooking outside on one and the food is delicious if you know how to cook

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2017 at 5:07 AM
I just don't enjoy it
I see no point in sitting outside. My kids are outside maybe 20 mins a day.

My other neighbors kids are out almost all day. The parents are out too. It's just weird to me.

Quoting MrsDavidB25: I grill often. Maybe 3 times a week. Why don't you ever sit outside when it's nice out and enjoy the day?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2017 at 5:10 AM
No way

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Buy a grill it is fun cooking outside on one and the food is delicious if you know how to cook

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 5:12 AM
I love charcoal grills. The smell too. We grilled today actually. During the summer we usually do once a week or so.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2017 at 5:17 AM
My neighbors grill all the time. I mean breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert. It's crazy.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I love charcoal grills. The smell too. We grilled today actually. During the summer we usually do once a week or so.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 5:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Weirdo.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)