Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

F***ing b****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

My mother that is. She lives with DH and I because she needs care but DH and I are saving up money to get the f*** out. Just last night I was talking to my mother about my aunt and my mother goes, "Your Aunt is fat AND ugly. I mean I only have to worry about being fat but at least I'm not ugly. I mean she is the female version of your father and that is UGLY!.." and went on for awhile about how ugly she was. My mother did this intentionally because she knows how everyone has always said my aunt and I are like twins (except she's much bigger than I am) but in the face we look similar. I, unfortunately, got my father's genes for my face and pregnancy jacked it up even more. I at least used to have a small nose but pregnancy doubled its size..

So yeah. My mother knew exactly what she was doing. She's a narcissist and has always done things like that to try and gaslight me. She's a b****.

No point to this post I guess. Just felt like venting.

ETA as to why we have to move out of the house.

We had to get a house big enough for all of us to live in and that she could get around in. We moved out of a small apartment into a freaking giant house to take care of her. Our finances have been drained because of this house. My mom puts some of her disability towards the house too. We can't afford to stay in this house without the extra she provides because we got it specifically so taking care of her would be easier. In order to move out we have to save money out of the checks we already have stretched to the limit.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:15 PM

BUMP!

dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:17 PM
Do you stand up for yourself, or do you allow her to spout her nonsense?
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:17 PM
You need to separate from that. I know you said you are saving, just saying. Make it a priority.
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:17 PM
I can come kick her and run away if you want. Lol.

What a bitch. I have a terrible mom too but I've successfully avoided her for a few months now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:19 PM
2 moms liked this
So shes living with you but you have to save money to get out. Get your story straight
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:19 PM

I got up and left in the middle of her talking. I wasn't fixing to sit there and continue to listen to her going off. I haven't talked to her since then. I don't even care if she "needs" my help. I am done right now.

Quoting dragonborn: Do you stand up for yourself, or do you allow her to spout her nonsense?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

It is. We have a good chunk of change saved up so far.

Quoting Lunarprancer: You need to separate from that. I know you said you are saving, just saying. Make it a priority.

dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:20 PM
Does she know how you feel? You need to talk to her and fix it. If she refuses to listen, move on and let her know you won't be helping.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I got up and left in the middle of her talking. I wasn't fixing to sit there and continue to listen to her going off. I haven't talked to her since then. I don't even care if she "needs" my help. I am done right now.

Quoting dragonborn: Do you stand up for yourself, or do you allow her to spout her nonsense?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:21 PM

Lol. Sounds good. God knows when we are out I am going to stay away for as long as possible.

Quoting AmaliaD: I can come kick her and run away if you want. Lol. What a bitch. I have a terrible mom too but I've successfully avoided her for a few months now.

Karopie_99
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 1:21 PM
If she lives with yoj, why are you saving to get out? What not just kick her out of your house? Do you stand up to her when shes nasty?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)