Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doctor office policy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Would you be comfortable going to a doctor that made you sign an agreement that you and anyone with you will record or take pictures while in the office?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Will not record? Yes, I would. I don't need to record or take pics in the drs office. If I felt I did, that is not a dr I would trust and I would leave.
Theresa1209
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Yes. I'm sure its just standard cover your ass precautions. If something ever happened that I felt the need to, I wouldn't go back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Of course..I don't want people taking pictures of me in the drs waiting room..I would be pissed if the Dr DID allow that....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:06 PM
No. The mean during an exam or when you discuss anything with the doctor.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Of course..I don't want people taking pictures of me in the drs waiting room..I would be pissed if the Dr DID allow that....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:10 PM
It's irrelevent...my state is a 2 party state..anything recorded is useless..however if I felt I needed to record something I would simply find another Dr I could trust.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No. The mean during an exam or when you discuss anything with the doctor.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Of course..I don't want people taking pictures of me in the drs waiting room..I would be pissed if the Dr DID allow that....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:13 PM

I would be comfortable going to a doctor that made me sign an agreement that me and anyone with me will not record or take pictures while in the office. If I didn't feel comfortable enough to sign that agreement, I would find a different doctor that I felt I could trust.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)