Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Censorship is like dictatorship

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:51 PM
  • 132 Replies
What say you?
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Freiheit
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this
100% agree. I'd be interested to hear how someone could disagree.
JDMlover
by Summer&Lucille on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Agree, I don't agree with censorship
Doodlesrevenge
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:56 PM
I have been banned from the news and politics group for this very sentiment. Lol. I'm waiting to get in trouble in here. Lol

Quoting Freiheit: 100% agree. I'd be interested to hear how someone could disagree.
MissAndree
by Nosuchthing on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:58 PM
3 moms liked this

When admins on a privately owned website tell you that you are banned for breaking tos, that is not censorship. That is someone telling you that your dickish ways are no longer welcome. 

LOL

JDMlover
by Summer&Lucille on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:58 PM
Wait you were banned because you Think censorship is dictatorship? Why?

Quoting Doodlesrevenge: I have been banned from the news and politics group for this very sentiment. Lol. I'm waiting to get in trouble in here. Lol

Quoting Freiheit: 100% agree. I'd be interested to hear how someone could disagree.
Freiheit
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:58 PM
What did you say?

Quoting Doodlesrevenge: I have been banned from the news and politics group for this very sentiment. Lol. I'm waiting to get in trouble in here. Lol

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:59 PM
3 moms liked this
Doodles for President!
Doodlesrevenge
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:59 PM
lol my dickish ways are free speech. Don't you think I would protect your dickish ways?

Quoting MissAndree:

When admins on a privately owned website tell you that you are banned for breaking tos, that is not censorship. That is someone telling you that your dickish ways are no longer welcome. 

LOL

Doodlesrevenge
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I said I think anyone can say whatever the fuck want. Even if you think it's vile it is still free speech no matter vile it is.

Quoting Freiheit: What did you say?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 5:01 PM

Then you don't agree with cm? Essentially they censor us and are a dictatorship if you think about it...

Quoting JDMlover: Agree, I don't agree with censorship

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)