Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF future ex dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I'll start with this, been with him since I was 18, we have been married 15 years, I am 35. We have 4 kids ages, 17, 15, 14, and the youngest will be 11 on June(all ages are in years). When my youngest was born by c-sectin I had a tubal ligation done(cut, tied, and burned, no room for error. Dh keeps telling me I am pregnant(I am definitely not), and that the baby isn't his. He is leaving to go to jail for 2 years in one week because he is an alcoholic piece of shit that I wasted way to much time with. He wasn't like this until a couple of years ago. Anyone else deal with this kind of insanity. BTW my period is due bext week, with my dd's there is a cycle that happens every month, there is only one week out of a month that no one is bleeding.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:23 PM
So why is he going to prison?
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:24 PM
Why is he going to prison?
DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:24 PM

Why the fuck is he convinced that you're pregnant? And how long is he going away for? I'm guessing you're having him served in the lockup?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:25 PM
I'm not sure what your point is lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:26 PM
😐
MrsBieg
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:26 PM
Sometimes people have alcoholic psychosis. Like, paranoid delusions. Its medically documented but current wisdom is that its rare. I think its more common than medicine recognizes. Sounds like that's what's going on to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:28 PM
Felony DWI w/child under 15, and yes I am having him served. 2 years is how long he will be gone. Just venting about an argument we just had.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:30 PM
I am pretty sure that is what he is dealing with. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Quoting MrsBieg: Sometimes people have alcoholic psychosis. Like, paranoid delusions. Its medically documented but current wisdom is that its rare. I think its more common than medicine recognizes. Sounds like that's what's going on to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:32 PM

It's hard enough to change yourself. It's impossible to change someone else. Stop thinking about him and his bullshit, get a divorce and get on with your life. 

TheYesMom
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:38 PM
What changed 2 years ago
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)