Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We just bought steak on food stamps

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

I hate when people post this shit on facebook. Like who fucking cares?? It was on sale, everybody was buying it today. Im in this fb group for people in my area and I've friended many of them. Now my newsfeed is a bunch of people bragging about this stupid sale on steaks and how much they bought. Meanwhile, I'm over here posting funny memes because I didn't know my groceries would be more entertaining LOL 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2017 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 11:04 PM

My facebook is pretty boring, non of my friends post anything and all my posts are from things I liked or groups I'm in. It's like I could delete 200 friends and it wouldn't make a differance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 11:17 PM
I would be ashamed to brag about that, that's pretty trashy. I think I'd be unfriending those ones! 😏
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 11:20 PM
They should be ashamed that they bought steak? People on food stamps can't take advantage of sales and eat more than tubes of ground beef with 80% fat?

Quoting Anonymous 3: I would be ashamed to brag about that, that's pretty trashy. I think I'd be unfriending those ones! 😏
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 11:24 PM
Not bragging about the sale in itself, bragging about buying it with food stamps. Don't act like you don't know wtf I'm talkin about. Lol Oh, now there'll be a problem with that, oh well, that's just simply nothing to brag about. Who wants to brag about living within the means to receive public assistance? It's definitely not brag worthy. That's what I'm sayin. Get whatever they want with food stamps, idc, but brag about purchasing with food stamps?? That's dumb!!

Quoting Anonymous 4: They should be ashamed that they bought steak? People on food stamps can't take advantage of sales and eat more than tubes of ground beef with 80% fat?

Quoting Anonymous 3: I would be ashamed to brag about that, that's pretty trashy. I think I'd be unfriending those ones! 😏
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 24, 2017 at 11:27 PM
I don't know anyone on foodstamps. Just seems weird to brag about being on them.
texanmommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 11:27 PM

going to put groceries on my fb now.......

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 11:31 PM
I know people who posted local sales but that's kind of odd.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)