Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She's mad i won't take her along

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies
So many of you most likely remember that i have a spoiled rotten little step sister, she's got the newest iPhone, newest computers from Apple, gets all the expensive clothing brands and if it's a holiday or birthday and you don't buy what's on her list her father freaks on you... well this year dh and I saved for a trip nothing huge and amazing but it's something for us.

Well I guess my mother and her husband planned to go out of town on their time with his Dd and just figured her mother could keep her all summer (they split summer 50/50) well the mother couldn't because she's getting major surgery during his time because she wanted to be healed when her daughter came home.

My mother called me yesterday and told me that they'd be dropping her off and that she needed to sleep in Dd room while Dd with us because she doesn't like sharing a room and doesn't like sleeping on a couch

I told her that we'd be out of state at a water park for the first two weeks of summer, she asked why we couldn't bring sd along with us and I tried to explain as nice as I possibly could that her not listening and her fits whenever she wouldn't get her way would kinda ruin the fun for dh and Dd and that's kinda the huge reason we are even going is because it's only time dh gets off and dh and Dd can have a bunch of fun without any huge rules on noise, running around and plus Dd can get one on one bonding time with him and i while the other stays back to watch our new born plus it's kinda expensive getting a hotel and driving and everything...

Well now my mom is pissed because they have to cancel their plans and watch the child while everyone else gets to do something fun for summer, on top of that her entire family says i am being so unfair and that my mothers already raised two children and I need to understand she needs a break from raising children and just have fun...

Yes I've blocked as many people as I can but it isn't to hard to get fake number and I don't have my mother blocked anymore because my brother doesn't have a phone or computer anymore and he likes to call and text me if he plans on coming to randomly visit (the child broke his stuff, his laptop while he was at my dads and his phone she stole while he was asleep and when she couldn't get his passcode she threw it in the toilet)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2017 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LULU001
by on May. 16, 2017 at 8:55 AM
7 moms liked this

If your mom didn't want to raise another kid she should not have married a man with a child.  I hope you and your family have a great vacation!

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2017 at 8:56 AM
Ya I'd refuse to watch a child who behaves like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope so! Dd is kinda been feeling left out with dh working so much and stuff so one on one time will be good :)

And yea she could t have married him but she married him because he made a nice paycheck and now she's mad because he's paying 176$ in child support (the bm needed help and finally took him to court)

Quoting LULU001:

If your mom didn't want to raise another kid she should not have married a man with a child.  I hope you and your family have a great vacation!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 8:58 AM
Oh she's so much worse when she's with them because they don't want hear her cry so they hand her everything...

With her mom she semi behaves

Quoting Teeshann: Ya I'd refuse to watch a child who behaves like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2017 at 9:01 AM
I have a niece I won't take places because of her behavior. Does the rest of the family not know how bad she can get? Maybe they should watch her and find out.
Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:02 AM
2 moms liked this

She shouldn't have married him because there's always that chance BM would need financial help or god forbid-if something were to happen and your mom and Stepfather get full custody.

That child sounds absolutely awful and could use a cold dose of reality.

Tell your mother-that child is NOTHING to do you other then her husband's child-therefore you owe her nor your mother a damn thing.

Your brother on the other hand, could use some time away from her.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I hope so! Dd is kinda been feeling left out with dh working so much and stuff so one on one time will be good :) And yea she could t have married him but she married him because he made a nice paycheck and now she's mad because he's paying 176$ in child support (the bm needed help and finally took him to court)
Quoting LULU001:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 9:04 AM
Oh they know but they don't care they still feel it's my job to help out(I got yelled at for not paying my mom so car insurance)

Quoting Anonymous 2: I have a niece I won't take places because of her behavior. Does the rest of the family not know how bad she can get? Maybe they should watch her and find out.
AveragePuck
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:06 AM
Yeah, no. I think I'd be blocking people from my life. I'm very happy I never started Facebook.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh they know but they don't care they still feel it's my job to help out(I got yelled at for not paying my mom so car insurance)

Quoting Anonymous 2: I have a niece I won't take places because of her behavior. Does the rest of the family not know how bad she can get? Maybe they should watch her and find out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 9:06 AM
He spends most of his time over here or at our fathers, it's definitely difficult because he's here every other weekend and he eats a ton lol

Meal planning has never been so hard teen boys eat a ton

Quoting Tigress22304:

She shouldn't have married him because there's always that chance BM would need financial help or god forbid-if something were to happen and your mom and Stepfather get full custody.

That child sounds absolutely awful and could use a cold dose of reality.

Tell your mother-that child is NOTHING to do you other then her husband's child-therefore you owe her nor your mother a damn thing.

Your brother on the other hand, could use some time away from her.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I hope so! Dd is kinda been feeling left out with dh working so much and stuff so one on one time will be good :)

And yea she could t have married him but she married him because he made a nice paycheck and now she's mad because he's paying 176$ in child support (the bm needed help and finally took him to court)

Quoting LULU001:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 9:07 AM
None are on fb but that's for safety reasons for past stunts she's pulled

Quoting AveragePuck: Yeah, no. I think I'd be blocking people from my life. I'm very happy I never started Facebook.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh they know but they don't care they still feel it's my job to help out(I got yelled at for not paying my mom so car insurance)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)