Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I like Ellen?

Posted by on May. 16, 2017 at 9:04 AM
  • 20 Replies
Am I allowed to like Ellen even though she's not a mom....and gay?

Asking for a friend. 😂
by on May. 16, 2017 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely not. You can only like straight moms.

Side note, DH met her at a charity event through work and said she is amazing lol.
erin708
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:15 AM
Omg I LOVE Ellen. My dd did a biography on her at school.
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:18 AM

Don't you have a mind of your own? Doesn't sound like it if you have to come in here and ask permission on whether you can like someone.

momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:21 AM
I don't understand your question. Do you not like people who aren't moms? And even if you disagree with homosexuality, how does that make you dislike a person who has good qualities and is a good person? (at least, that's the impression I get from her)
RobJar
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2017 at 1:53 AM
It's based off another post. Someone said she didn't like oprah bc she wasn't a real mom. Even though she did have a baby.

Quoting cutebaby06:

Don't you have a mind of your own? Doesn't sound like it if you have to come in here and ask permission on whether you can like someone.

RobJar
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2017 at 1:54 AM
It's based off another post. Someone said she didn't like oprah bc she wasn't a real mom. Even though she did have a baby

Quoting momto2boys973: I don't understand your question. Do you not like people who aren't moms? And even if you disagree with homosexuality, how does that make you dislike a person who has good qualities and is a good person? (at least, that's the impression I get from her)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2017 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol, that was my reply to that stupid ass Oprah post
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2017 at 1:57 AM
If you are a republican you can't if your not you are all good to go 😂🤣
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2017 at 1:59 AM
I didn't know Oprah had a baby.

Quoting RobJar: It's based off another post. Someone said she didn't like oprah bc she wasn't a real mom. Even though she did have a baby

Quoting momto2boys973: I don't understand your question. Do you not like people who aren't moms? And even if you disagree with homosexuality, how does that make you dislike a person who has good qualities and is a good person? (at least, that's the impression I get from her)
RobJar
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2017 at 2:04 AM
I'm good to go!! 😂

Quoting Anonymous 2: If you are a republican you can't if your not you are all good to go 😂🤣
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)