Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM "didnt understand" the CO and now she is mad DH is taking the kids out of the country

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

DH has it in the court order that he doesnt need BMs permission to take the kids to the UK. He was born and raised there and it is where all his family is. It was important to him that she didnt prevent him from going so the court order says he doesnt need her permission to take the kids there. 

Their custody is 50/50 with one parent getting holidays and a small part of summer one year and the other parent getting most of the summer with no holidays. We are taking the kids to England and Scotland for his part of the summer. BM is freaking out about it. She is saying she doesnt want them gone for that long and that it is too far. 

She is saying that she will call the police if he tries because it is illegal. He told her to look at the CO and that she signed off that it was okay. Now she is saying she didnt understand what that meant and that she was tricked. She is saying she is going to take us to court before we leave (which is tomorrow). She threw an all out temper tantrum in front of the kids telling not to go or else. 

DH isnt doing anything wrong. She knew what she signed because it was all explained to her by a lawyer. She is not very smart if she thinks she can prevent him from taking them to a country in which they are citizens of. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2017 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2017 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:49 AM

i doubt she could get into court that fast.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 16, 2017 at 10:27 AM
Again with this shit? Can y'all find new material?
talipa
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 10:29 AM
2 moms liked this
Word for word post of the various others. I guess instead of New Zealand or Canada, you've moved on to the U.K.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 10:34 AM

How can something be word for word if the locations are different? I dont understand that

Quoting talipa: Word for word post of the various others. I guess instead of New Zealand or Canada, you've moved on to the U.K.

talipa
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 10:35 AM
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Quoting Anonymous 1:

How can something be word for word if the locations are different? I dont understand that

Quoting talipa: Word for word post of the various others. I guess instead of New Zealand or Canada, you've moved on to the U.K.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 16, 2017 at 10:36 AM
Why do so many men remarry stupid girls?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 16, 2017 at 10:36 AM
Why do so many men remarry stupid girls?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 10:38 AM

How exactly am I stupid?

Quoting Anonymous 4: Why do so many men remarry stupid girls?

Famousglm714
by Gina on May. 16, 2017 at 10:38 AM

Oh well, sucks for her. You'll be back by the time it goes to court if it even does, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)