Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Interesting ways you've been injured

Posted by on May. 16, 2017 at 11:39 AM
  • 68 Replies
I had my nose broken with a golf ball.
by on May. 16, 2017 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 16, 2017 at 11:41 AM
I went to kick my step brother in the nuts when I was little and he lifted his foot up and I kicked his heel. Broke my big toe, 😩.
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on May. 16, 2017 at 11:43 AM

Playing volleyball my son stepped behind me and I didn't know stepped back onto his foot.  My foot went one way my ankle the other lets just say it involved an ambulance being called. 

Buppy21
by Ninja on May. 16, 2017 at 11:44 AM
I tripped over my dog and broke my knee.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2017 at 11:44 AM
2 moms liked this
I was listening to Brahms and pretending to be a ballerina. I leapt off the bed and whacked my foot on the couch frame and broke a toe. I have never taken ballet. I was 28 years old.
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on May. 16, 2017 at 11:45 AM

I pop out my ankle just by walking.

kcangel63
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Lol! I am so sorry. This was super funny in my mind though.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I was listening to Brahms and pretending to be a ballerina. I leapt off the bed and whacked my foot on the couch frame and broke a toe. I have never taken ballet. I was 28 years old.
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on May. 16, 2017 at 11:48 AM

I slipped on the wet floor at the grocery store and turned my ankle. I took out two of those tripod signs that says "Caution: floor slippery when wet" Doh! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2017 at 11:55 AM
No need to apologize, I thought it was hilarious when it happened. Well, right after I straightened my toe out.

Quoting kcangel63: Lol! I am so sorry. This was super funny in my mind though.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I was listening to Brahms and pretending to be a ballerina. I leapt off the bed and whacked my foot on the couch frame and broke a toe. I have never taken ballet. I was 28 years old.
supermama322
by Kaylee on May. 16, 2017 at 11:56 AM
Had my eyelid almost cut right off by a vacuum cleaner. Had to have it stitched back on.

Sliced my wrist wide open on a coffee can. Lots of side eyes at the ER. lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 16, 2017 at 11:57 AM

I had a tooth busted out with a basketball and a Coke can.  I was drinking a coke in the gym @ lunch time (way back in the 70's) and got hit with a basketball mid drink. Busted out half of one of my front teeth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)