Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear no one knows how to drive anymore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
It drives me so mad. 4 way stop...3 cars come to a stop the first car who stopped is messing with something looking down then starts adjusting his hat. Me and the other car say ok we will go then, opposite directions, we both get almost half way across and the dumb fuck desides to go. I don't think its that hard!

Yesterday 2 trucks decide to try and pass a semi they come into my lane without looking or they would of waited for me to pass. I had to slam on my brakes on the hwy and they had to swirve back into their lane.

I seriously cannot understand how these people get their licence. They are going to kill someone!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2017 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2017 at 5:31 PM
I swear I can't go 2 blocks from my house without running into a moron. People are in their own worlds and don't give a crap how their decisions may affect others.
DrQuinzel
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2017 at 5:36 PM

The other day on my way home from work, everyone went through a 4 way stop exactly how they were supposed to.

I almost wept, it was such a beautiful, rare event

happy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 16, 2017 at 5:37 PM
I am a claims adjuster, it's getting worse by the day...and no one thinks anything is their fault anymore either. At least I guess I can be thankful this gives me job security.
MrsBieg
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2017 at 5:42 PM
Its a horror show out there. I recommend getting a dash cam. I take comfort in knowing that if I fuck up my car avoiding somebody whose hell bent on crashing into me, I will be able to sue AND post the idiocy on FB for the world to see.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 16, 2017 at 5:42 PM

Yep.  Most people can't drive anymore.  A bunch of agressive assholes out there with their HUGE vehicles up your ass.   Add in the illegals who don't have a license at all, and the roads are the most dangerous I have ever seen in 35 yrs of driving.  My cop sister says she is called to many accidents where an illegal POS has caused a major accident.  You can't even sue them because they don't have anything to take and they don't have any insurance.  It should be their one way ticket out of this country.

Kellyjude1
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 6:39 PM

OMG the driving is horrific!  Everyday going to work their are drivers on the road who should not be. Some drive so slow I could pedal my bike faster.  You have the ones who don't stop at stop signs then the ones who stop when their is no stop sign in sight..lol.  Lots of texting, on the phone, putting on make-up and I even saw a man shaving! 

lacyd75_anew
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2017 at 6:41 PM
That's how I feel around here too. I mean how hard is it? Apparently pretty damn hard. Then when they fuck up they look at you like you're the asshole lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)