Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guy friend didnt introduce me to his mom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

This guy friend at my bible study while we were walking out ran into these ladies sitting in a circle and he started talking to his mom while I was standing there but didn't introduce me or the guy standing next to me to her. (I know it's his mom because I have a vauge memory of meeting her at church like 10 years ago and her saying "Hi I'm so and sos mom" and I've seen pictures of him with her on his Facebook profile where he mentions her being his mom, like for mother's day). I'm only 99% sure the lady from last night was her though. So what do I do? Do you think I should ask him if that was his mom? If it was his mom, I'm kind of hurt that he wouldn't introduce me or the guy standing next to me to her. Also when I asked if he knew these people once we left the room he said yeah I go to church here, but still didnt say anything about his mom. I thought I was his friend.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2017 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2017 at 7:39 PM
Those fb pictures aren't his mother. She's his cougar!
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on May. 16, 2017 at 7:40 PM
So what! Why should you be hurt? I swear some of you are just too damn sensitive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 16, 2017 at 7:41 PM
You are a very insecure person.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 7:42 PM

Because its like he didnt even care enough to acklowledge me to his mom or think I was important enough or worth introducing, I thought I was his friend. And then he didnt even tell me that was his mom when I asked if he knew those people. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 16, 2017 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this
He's socially stunted. Not a big deal. Train him.
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on May. 16, 2017 at 7:43 PM
Ok, so?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 19, 2017 at 5:02 PM

Do you need his mom's approval? Do you think he's embarassed?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 19, 2017 at 5:05 PM
So he doesn't have basic social manners. So what. You're not dating the guy. Don't take things so personally.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 19, 2017 at 5:07 PM

You just stay crazy, baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 19, 2017 at 5:52 PM

It's really no big deal. So he didn't introduce you, you could have introduced yourself

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)