Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For all the women that go....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

commando. I am seriously thinking about going commando and braless. I never find any bras that are comfortable to me anymore, probably because I was raised to wear a bra 24/7 since I was 9 years old. I have never went commando so my question is is it comfortable? What do you mostly wear jeans, shorts, skirts?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2017 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2017 at 8:38 PM
My daughter is 18 and often does this. I didn't even know it was a thing! I am in my mid fifties and gravity would make this a very scary sight! I could breastfeed China!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 16, 2017 at 8:39 PM

I'm happy to go braless if I have a shirt that my nipples won't poke through (I'm a 40D and have only recently started going braless! It's liberating but not always 100% comfortable)

Commando isn't an option for me. Vaginas produce fluid and mucus, that's a fact of life and a byproduct of a healthy body. My personal vagina produces enough that I need something to protect my pants from it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 8:40 PM

lol I can understand that. I am not small I am a 42 dd but I have always worn bras so luckly gravity still likes me. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: My daughter is 18 and often does this. I didn't even know it was a thing! I am in my mid fifties and gravity would make this a very scary sight! I could breastfeed China!

EvasMommy326
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2017 at 8:40 PM

I'm going commando now! Always do at night.

Canadiana
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2017 at 8:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Honestly, going commando feels gross to me in real clothes. In pyjama pants no problem.

Braless, no.
V35
by Veronica. on May. 16, 2017 at 8:41 PM
I often go without a bra and it's comfortable. I think wearing pants without undies would be uncomfortable and I would be afraid of a skirt flipping up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 8:41 PM

why does it feel gross? I have not done it so I am looking for opinions.

Quoting Canadiana: Honestly, going commando feels gross to me in real clothes. In pyjama pants no problem. Braless, no.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 8:42 PM

I was thinking it would be uncomfortable too but a lot of women are doing it so I figured there was a trick I didn't know about 

Quoting V35: I often go without a bra and it's comfortable. I think wearing pants without undies would be uncomfortable and I would be afraid of a skirt flipping up.

SunshneDaydream
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2017 at 8:43 PM
I'm like a B cup when not nursing, and a C when I am, and I hate bras too! I love nursing camis with the little support built in. It's like wearing a sports bra but also helps shape my belly.

I have to wear underwear though. Like a PP said, there is alot of fluid down there. I am extremely fertile and have some kind of fluid throughput my cycle so no undies makes me feel gross. I really don't get why women like it.
PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on May. 16, 2017 at 8:45 PM

I actually prefer to wear underwear and when I go braless, I wear those silicone nipple petals.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)