Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If dh has become interested in having a threesome...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
...does that mean he really just wants to have sex with other women without gettIng in trouble for it? I'm feeling pretty bummed about it like I'm not enough for him. Lately, during sex, he brings it up and cums right about the tIme he starts saying how hot he thinks it would be.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2017 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 10:21 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2017 at 10:22 PM
Yep, that would certainly be a red flag for me.
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on May. 16, 2017 at 10:24 PM
To be honest, it sounds like he either has someone in mind already or probably already slept with someone and is trying to hide his cheating by suggesting she join you.
To me, even the suggestion of a threesome would be a deal breaker.
NVL0707
by Mi Vida Loca on May. 16, 2017 at 10:25 PM
Oh hell no!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 16, 2017 at 10:26 PM
My dh would do a three some but would not have sex with the other woman. He would want to see the woman and fondle each other
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on May. 16, 2017 at 10:26 PM

if he's interested in a threesome, he had better find two other women, cause I wouldn't be caught dead... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 16, 2017 at 10:27 PM
Yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 16, 2017 at 10:29 PM

I dont know.  I always wanted two men.  I would never want to be sexual with another woman though.

jlop0004
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 10:29 PM
Tell him, yeah you do want to have a threesome with him, but you get to choose the other guy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 16, 2017 at 10:29 PM
Why not just tell him you don't want this and it is hurtful to you. I am not of the mindset that everything a spouse says or wants is okay.

Quoting Anonymous 1: ...does that mean he really just wants to have sex with other women without gettIng in trouble for it? I'm feeling pretty bummed about it like I'm not enough for him. Lately, during sex, he brings it up and cums right about the tIme he starts saying how hot he thinks it would be.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)