Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mom has been getting cs

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies
My mom and stepfather were telling my child's father that I was struggling and too proud to ask for help. He believed them and was giving them money to make sure our daughter and I were OK.
Everytime he visited he brought stuff and asked if I needed anything. It would irritated me sometimes.
There is a very long story about why we broke up and did not reconcile immediately but we now have our second chance seven years later.
We were talking and he handed me $500. When I asked what was it for he told me until we move in together he was going to hand me the money instead of my mom. I was completely flabbergasted and it dawned on him my mom and stepfather fucked him over for years.
He wants us to have nothing to do with them and I agree. I will be cutting her out of my life. Not once has my mom helped me over the years. If anything I had to pay her to watch dd for me to go to the doctor's by myself and she is always crying poverty and needing money.

Added info. He pays $1500 a month in cs already.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2017 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seeyouentee
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2017 at 11:31 PM
That's fucked up
AllTimeLowMama
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2017 at 11:33 PM
That's terrible. I'm glad you both agree on cutting them out and I don't blame you.
Stawbrypoprocks
by Member on May. 16, 2017 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
So she's been getting 500 a month for years? Fuck that I would call her out and be done.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 11:39 PM
Idk how they thought we wouldn't find out some day.

Quoting Seeyouentee: That's fucked up
jlop0004
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 11:39 PM
Wow! That's messed up!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 11:42 PM
Sometimes more. He said last December he gave her $3000 because she called him crying that I was on the verge of being kicked out my apartment because my insurance wouldn't cover my prescription. She can be very convincing.

Quoting Stawbrypoprocks: So she's been getting 500 a month for years? Fuck that I would call her out and be done.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2017 at 11:43 PM

He paid her $500 a month for 7 years. Thats $42,000. Yea id cut them off for sure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2017 at 11:44 PM
She has lost my respect and trust.

Quoting AllTimeLowMama: That's terrible. I'm glad you both agree on cutting them out and I don't blame you.
mandadbaker
by on May. 16, 2017 at 11:44 PM
Wth!?
RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2017 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

They weren't fucking him over. They were fucking you over. He should have been paying child support and he should have been smart enough to realize that he shouldn't be giving your money on your behalf because you would be too proud to ask. He isn't very smart and he deserves what he gets. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)