Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

What did you have ?

I'm having a plate of random yummies! Italian bread with fresh homemade pesto, cheese sticks, fresh veggies (cherry tomatoes, broccoli and cucumbers) with ranch, sharp cheddar cheese slices with crackers, roasted asparagus, slow cooked London broil sliced with mushroom gravy and homemade mashed potatoes.

I'm at a pure romance party that my friend is hosting but only 7 people showed up. The hostess went overboard with the food but we all came hungry! I've barely eaten all day so this was freaking amazing!🌸 Now I'm waiting on her finishing up her orders so we can go home. I'm fairly exhausted and ready for bed!
by on May. 19, 2017 at 8:59 PM
Replies (41-49):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 20, 2017 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Baked chicken topped with muenster and bacon, watermelon and potato salad.
tsatske2
by Latricia on May. 20, 2017 at 12:35 AM

This reminds me of the meme that we quote often at my son's house. I'm having a salad for dinner. Well, a fruit salad. Okay, only one fruit. It's grapes. Juice. Alright, I'm having wine for dinner!

We had frozen dinners because my sister was too sick to eat after a tick bite yesterday (she has been seen and had meds) and mom didn't want to cook. I had a frozen country fried steak dinner from Boston market and a whole bag of frozen mixed veggies with a little Vidalia onion dressing on them. very good. I wanted to eat my sisters leftover salad from last night but it froze in the fridge. So sad. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: πŸ˜‚ I had too much vino last night so none for me tonight. I thought I was going to DIE at the gym this morning.
Quoting Libby22: Pizza for my DH and sons. Veggie potstickers with an Asian chopped salad for me. Lots of vino.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 20, 2017 at 12:36 AM
Just hot dogs and chips tonight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 20, 2017 at 12:38 AM
My dad calls grapes tablet wine. Hope your sister feels better

Quoting tsatske2:

This reminds me of the meme that we quote often at my son's house. I'm having a salad for dinner. Well, a fruit salad. Okay, only one fruit. It's grapes. Juice. Alright, I'm having wine for dinner!

We had frozen dinners because my sister was too sick to eat after a tick bite yesterday (she has been seen and had meds) and mom didn't want to cook. I had a frozen country fried steak dinner from Boston market and a whole bag of frozen mixed veggies with a little Vidalia onion dressing on them. very good. I wanted to eat my sisters leftover salad from last night but it froze in the fridge. So sad. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: πŸ˜‚ I had too much vino last night so none for me tonight. I thought I was going to DIE at the gym this morning.

Quoting Libby22: Pizza for my DH and sons. Veggie potstickers with an Asian chopped salad for me.

Lots of vino.

lady-t3984
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2017 at 12:47 AM
Sounds so good!

Quoting Anonymous 11: Baked chicken topped with muenster and bacon, watermelon and potato salad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 20, 2017 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this
http://ohsheglows.com/2011/01/31/15-minute-creamy-avocado-pasta/

It is delicious! I double the sauce recipe and use half a pound of thin spaghetti and one package of zoodles!

Quoting mom2mygirls0208: That sounds delicious would you be willing to share a recipe?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I made creamy avocado pasta.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 20, 2017 at 6:20 AM
I'm really glad I didn't have wine for dinner last night since my youngest has been up since 5am!!!

Quoting tsatske2:

Quoting Libby22: Pizza for my DH and sons. Veggie potstickers with an Asian chopped salad for me.

Lots of vino.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on May. 20, 2017 at 6:24 AM
Pizza
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2017 at 6:32 AM
I made chicken Alfredo.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN