Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She better be FIRED. (Edited)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband just got off the phone with the assistant manager of the convenience store where he stopped to get gas. The cashier was so damn rude, she did not answer my husbands SIMPLE question, she coped an additude then after overideing the price, suspended the sale and forced my husband to go to the next cashier. She turned her back and REFUSED to give her name or explain what her problem was. I was listening to my husbands side of the call, and I said numetous times she better get fired and blacklisted people like that do NOT desvere a job or even to breathe

The question was did the energy drinks ring up on sale like on the door.

It is not my fault that she apprently does not know how to do her job
Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2017 at 9:56 PM
Replies (201-203):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 62 on May. 22, 2017 at 12:11 AM

Given how ignorant, illiterate and uneducated you sound, I'm betting you're unemployed or work at some menial, low-paying job. Get the hell over yourself

MistressMonster
by Sour Grapes on May. 22, 2017 at 4:37 PM

No the customer isn't always right.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She needs to learn her place and that no matter what you do not ignore a customer or give them attitude. The customer is ALWAYS right no matter what and if you can not give RESPECT to the person paying your check, then you do not need to be working amd if she had kids they are probally stupid asses like their piece of crap mother
Quoting Anonymous 50:

You sound like a piece of shit. "She doesn't deserve to BREATHE" really asshole? She works a shit ass job making shit ass pay dealing with shit ass people. But sure, ruin her income when you have no clue if she has kids or whatever because your fee fees got hurt. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 22, 2017 at 8:04 PM
Had to get gas, and the pump would nit accept my card, it kept saying see cashier, went in and I totally lost my cool when I saw the heathen was STILL working, (she was in the office) I went to the cashier farthest from her and when I finished I called corporate on the way out and demanded to know why she was still employed. Ughhh people need to do,theor job and protect their assets
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN