Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen ds crotch is rotting!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
It's been really hot here all week. They don't dress out for PE. Ds likes wearing jeans. He has developed a horrible rash in his man region that smells like a dead animal. Should I take him to the hospital? Doctor on monday? Or just have him spray foot spray on it? I figure it's kind of like his funky feet. I do not have a man I can ask about this. He says it hurts.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 20, 2017 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 20, 2017 at 12:27 AM
BUMP
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 20, 2017 at 12:27 AM
BUMP
Littlebunnyfufu
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2017 at 12:28 AM
Um, if he's got a painful rash take him to the doctor. Urgent care if he's willing to wait until morning ER if he's in a lot of pain.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 20, 2017 at 12:28 AM
BUMP
Boobear110
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2017 at 12:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Dear fucking lord woman why is it a question? Take the boy to the doctor. You go to the doctor when your vag is itchy, smelly , and red , don't you? 

squeekers
by squeekers on May. 20, 2017 at 12:29 AM
Sounds like jungle foot rash style military kids saw slogging through Korea. He may need a heavy cream to coat & kill any germs.
JDMlover
by Summer&Lucille on May. 20, 2017 at 12:29 AM
3 moms liked this
Dude, why haven't you handed that boy a rag and told him to wash his balls? That is grody
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 20, 2017 at 12:29 AM
He could have a serious infection or fungus. Would you spray foot spray on your crotch? That's gonna burn like hell
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 20, 2017 at 12:30 AM
He's in the shower for the third time today. I'll ask him if he wants to wait until Monday or go to ER.

Quoting Littlebunnyfufu: Um, if he's got a painful rash take him to the doctor. Urgent care if he's willing to wait until morning ER if he's in a lot of pain.
tsatske2
by Latricia on May. 20, 2017 at 12:30 AM

Have him use spray, powder, and lots of showers until you can get into urgent care. As Boobear said, do what you would do with a vaginal infection, it feels the same to him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN