Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen ds crotch is rotting!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It's been really hot here all week. They don't dress out for PE. Ds likes wearing jeans. He has developed a horrible rash in his man region that smells like a dead animal. Should I take him to the hospital? Doctor on monday? Or just have him spray foot spray on it? I figure it's kind of like his funky feet. I do not have a man I can ask about this. He says it hurts.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 20, 2017 at 12:26 AM
Replies (61-68):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on May. 20, 2017 at 3:41 AM
Tell him to take his pants off and air it out. Have him sleep naked. Get some air flow down there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on May. 20, 2017 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh please-single Moms like you piss me right the hell off...I am a single Mom to a teenaged son and it isn't rocket science....a painful rash requires a dr's visit.  Not Dr Cafemom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on May. 20, 2017 at 3:48 AM
Blue star ointment and powder, powder, powder.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on May. 20, 2017 at 3:50 AM
I would get him some anti-fungal cream and baby powder and Walgreens and take him to urgent care in the morning. What kind of school has kids wear their regular clothes for gym? My 8 yr old changes and has the opportunity to shower.
KittyMom1026
by Sharon on May. 20, 2017 at 6:09 AM

Get some cream with numbing agent. Something like Vagisil or any feminine product that is for itch. They might make a similar one for men. That will at least take care of the itch, then use something that has a drying agent in it to clear up the rash.

Johnsmom5892
by Elijah on May. 20, 2017 at 6:46 AM
yes take that boy to a doctor. smh
squeekers
by squeekers on May. 20, 2017 at 12:46 PM

Mobile Photo

I am not saying it's this but it might be.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have diaper rash medicine. Would that work?

Quoting squeekers: Sounds like jungle foot rash style military kids saw slogging through Korea. He may need a heavy cream to coat & kill any germs.
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on May. 20, 2017 at 1:23 PM

He needs to be showering WITH soap EVERY NIGHT and buy a bottle of tea tree oil for him to put on the rash.  It will heal faster.  Take him to the Urgent Care Center.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)