Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hope they call !

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I'm Waiting On A call to follow up on the interview I had yesterday. They said they'd call Monday but hoping they call today! Ugh I'm inpatient!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2017 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on May. 26, 2017 at 9:11 AM

Oh man....distract yourself!!  Good luck on the call back!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:15 AM
You'd think I would be distracted but it's all I can think off. It's a different environment than what I'm used to,a higher position which means higher pay. And I just want out of my current job. They also said I'm exactly what they need. A bubbly person who wants to work and wants/needs the hours.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on May. 26, 2017 at 9:17 AM
It sounds great.  I hope they do call you today but if they don't call you on Monday, don't be upset. It's a holiday so they might not be working.  Good luck though, okay?
Quoting Anonymous 1: You'd think I would be distracted but it's all I can think off. It's a different environment than what I'm used to,a higher position which means higher pay. And I just want out of my current job. They also said I'm exactly what they need. A bubbly person who wants to work and wants/needs the hours.
Quoting ReedusStalker:

ComeWhatWill
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2017 at 9:17 AM
Good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
They're only closed on Christmas eve&day,and Easter I believe. At the end of the interview she orginally said she'd call Tuesday unless it was OK to call Monday and I said it was.& Thank you :)

Quoting ReedusStalker:
It sounds great.  I hope they do call you today but if they don't call you on Monday, don't be upset. It's a holiday so they might not be working.  Good luck though, okay?
Quoting Anonymous 1: You'd think I would be distracted but it's all I can think off. It's a different environment than what I'm used to,a higher position which means higher pay. And I just want out of my current job. They also said I'm exactly what they need. A bubbly person who wants to work and wants/needs the hours.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks ! I'm super excited.

Quoting ComeWhatWill: Good luck
tsatske2
by Latricia on May. 26, 2017 at 9:19 AM

My 18-year-old niece has her first job interview Tues. It's for the company her father works for, full-time, benefits - it's a good job. 

I hope you get your job. Prayers sent for you. 

blessed107
by Diamond Member on May. 26, 2017 at 9:20 AM
Fingers crossed, positive thoughts. Like reedus suggested, distract yourself. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:22 AM
Thank you! This was my first interview in 3 years (since I got my current job) so I was super nervous. Plus it's a position above what I currently am in. Which means higher pay (we need it). between the time I applied and interviewed it was a 5 day span so.

Quoting tsatske2:

My 18-year-old niece has her first job interview Tues. It's for the company her father works for, full-time, benefits - it's a good job. 

I hope you get your job. Prayers sent for you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! I know I should distract myself but honestly this is as close to my dream job as I'll get for now. &they pretty much offered movement (upwards) in the company if I get hired and once I finish my degree! :)

Quoting blessed107: Fingers crossed, positive thoughts. Like reedus suggested, distract yourself. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)