Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously get a friggen grip

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
There's a lady on my Facebook that's a stay at home mom. She constantly posts things acting like it's a dire emergency and she's so overwhelmed.

Ohhhh my precious fell and skinned his knee, praise god that he didn't cry that long.

Ohhh I need to go to the grocery store but can't take two children what am I going to do? Ohh I went and, praise god, they behaved. Thank you Jesus for making my children behave in the grocery store.

Ohh I need to wash dishes today but my kid wants to play what am I going to do? Praise god he played quietly while I finished the dishes. God is amazing.

I'm about ready to slap her upside her fucking head.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2017 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2017 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Girl, tell her to stfu.

Quoting Anonymous 1: There's a lady on my Facebook that's a stay at home mom. She constantly posts things acting like it's a dire emergency and she's so overwhelmed.

Ohhhh my precious fell and skinned his knee, praise god that he didn't cry that long.

Ohhh I need to go to the grocery store but can't take two children what am I going to do? Ohh I went and, praise god, they behaved. Thank you Jesus for making my children behave in the grocery store.

Ohh I need to wash dishes today but my kid wants to play what am I going to do? Praise god he played quietly while I finished the dishes. God is amazing.

ResidentGrandma
by on May. 26, 2017 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Hide her posts. Simple solution.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2017 at 1:34 PM
Sounds like she loves Jesus, nothing wrong with that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 1:34 PM
I want to. I just scroll on past while rolling my eyes

Quoting Anonymous 2: Girl, tell her to stfu.

Quoting Anonymous 1: There's a lady on my Facebook that's a stay at home mom. She constantly posts things acting like it's a dire emergency and she's so overwhelmed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Has nothing to do with Jesus and everything to do with her feeling overwhelmed about the silliest things.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Sounds like she loves Jesus, nothing wrong with that.
Twoandthrough
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2017 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
That's what the unfollow button is for. Ive used it on many occasions. There's people I like in real life and dont want to risk the drama of unfriending them, but their posts can be like a cheese grater to the brain.
Idkmyscreenname
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2017 at 1:36 PM

I have a girl on my page like that.  She has 4 kids and she acts like she has 20.  She talks about how broke she is, and then posts she is getting a mani/pedi.  She talks about how sick her kids are, taking them to the ER once a week and then they are on vacation or a baseball game. 

VegetaPrincess
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2017 at 1:36 PM

You don't like her so why are you friends with her on facebook?

K3412
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2017 at 1:36 PM
Why do you give it any thought? Seriously.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 1:37 PM
Yes! Lol. I just scroll past.

Every once in a while she actually posts something cute but the majority is just silly.

Quoting Twoandthrough: That's what the unfollow button is for. Ive used it on many occasions. There's people I like in real life and dont want to risk the drama of unfriending them, but their posts can be like a cheese grater to the brain.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)