Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You Could Go Back In Time What Would You Fix?

Posted by on May. 26, 2017 at 3:50 PM
  • 32 Replies
Ok so if you could go back in time 1 time and fix 1 thing without anything being seriously messed up in the future. What would it be? And why would you change it?

The catch is you can't fix it again once you go back in time and come back to the now.
So you have to be diligent in choosing what to change.

For me it would be leaving my current husband 2 yrs after we met (he was my boyfriend at the time)who was away on a fishing trip with his son and his dad. I broke the trust and lied to him that I would never leave him like his ex did in the past. It took a long long time for him to trust me again. Stupid mistake! I would go back in time and fix it.
by on May. 26, 2017 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MarriedMyPrince
by on May. 26, 2017 at 3:55 PM
Bump
MarriedMyPrince
by on May. 26, 2017 at 3:55 PM
Bump
babyboxfish
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2017 at 3:58 PM

That's a hard one. In a sense, who I am is the result of what I've been through  But then again, I wouldn't be even a fraction of how messed up I am if my parents hadn't been so awful. I would certainly be less forgiving, and I wouldn't tolerate half of the stuff that hurt me to this day.

hburnette3
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2017 at 3:59 PM
I d go back and stop slavery so I don't always have to hear about the shit!!!
MarriedMyPrince
by on May. 26, 2017 at 4:01 PM
Well that's a good one. And yes we are who are because of events that took place in the past. I understand the bad childhood mine was hell also. However I couldn't be the me I am today nor would I have met my dh or had my kids with him if I chose to change how bad it was.

Quoting babyboxfish:

That's a hard one. In a sense, who I am is the result of what I've been through  But then again, I wouldn't be even a fraction of how messed up I am if my parents hadn't been so awful. I would certainly be less forgiving, and I wouldn't tolerate half of the stuff that hurt me to this day.

conweis
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2017 at 4:01 PM
The night of the 24th of April 2016, I would had insisted SO go to the ER. He might still be alive today.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 26, 2017 at 4:02 PM
EVERYTHING!
MarriedMyPrince
by on May. 26, 2017 at 4:02 PM
Hey that's a good one! The choice don't even have to be a personal one just any thing you want to change.

Quoting hburnette3: I d go back and stop slavery so I don't always have to hear about the shit!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2017 at 4:02 PM
I would have kept walking the day I met dh. I wish I'd never have met him.
MarriedMyPrince
by on May. 26, 2017 at 4:02 PM
Lol ok...

Quoting Anonymous 1: EVERYTHING!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)