Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate when packages are transferred to the post office, something always happens

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

This is the third package I have ordered that either stated with UPS or FedEx and was given to my local post office. It's gone, but it says it was delived to my address, like the other two times and now I have to wait for another one to be delivered. It sucks. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2017 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2017 at 4:30 PM
It happens with my post office too. If there's a local distribution center close to you, chances are your package is sitting there.
Dani1009
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2017 at 4:33 PM
I work for the post office. Millions of packages are delivered by the post office daily for ups & fedex. It's not an unusual thing. However, you should go to your local post office to discuss this issue. They may be leaving your package in a secure location on your property, or unsure of your address if you live in an apartment complex.
hburnette3
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2017 at 4:36 PM
I hate that fucking shit!!!! Me and Amazon have gone round and round about my package being handed over. If it's sent to the PO or even my mail facility then it's not 2 day shipping. I want my shit at the door waiting on me when I get home!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2017 at 4:37 PM
I haven't had that problem. I've only had delivery problems with FedEx.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 26, 2017 at 4:39 PM
Contact your postmaster general!
We are constantly not receiving our mail. One time our health insurance cut us off because they said we never replied to their letters. They sent us the letters four times. We didn't recieve any of them!
I bought a 3 year subscription to parents magazine. It is a monthly subscription. I was supposed to get 36 magazine's. I received only 10.
Yeah the postal service sucks! And they wonder why everyone is going paperless! And why their funding is cut!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 26, 2017 at 4:39 PM
I hate when sure post through UPS. I work for UPS.
KyliesMom5
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2017 at 4:41 PM
I've never had that issue. However, I do get annoyed when they drop off at the post office instead of my house.
blessed107
by Diamond Member on May. 26, 2017 at 4:56 PM
So far I haven't had that issue.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)