Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I often think of my rapist.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
It was 10 years ago. I was 15, him 20. Met him at a party. He was so sexy, was in a band, overall sweet guy really. We talked for months after that. One night I got drunk and was scared to go home. I called him and went to his house. Bad mistake. I was too drunk to push him away but I did say no. I still talked to him after. I honestly miss him and I don't know why. I look him up on facebook sometimes and just want to send him a message and say hi. I feel stupid. I'm married now. Dh doesn't know who the guy was.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2017 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:12 PM
Am I weird?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:13 PM
Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2017 at 9:14 PM
I'm completely the opposite. I was 14. He was probably 30. I didn't know him. He attacked me while I was babysitting. Totally random that he stopped at the house I was at. I won't get into details but it was horrific. He consumed my thoughts until I was about 20. It wasn't healthy for me. My thoughts were not pleasant in any way. He was murdered and when I heard I took a deep breath and said no more. He wasn't deserving of my thoughts. I very rarely think about him now. But I do hope he's still conscious and rotting slowly in Hell.
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on May. 26, 2017 at 9:14 PM
I think it's normal. You were young. Maybe at the time you didn't see it as rape.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:17 PM
I don't know but I remember seeing him a year later when I was 16 because I was friends with his younger brother. My gosh the way he smelled, I still smell it sometimes.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: I think it's normal. You were young. Maybe at the time you didn't see it as rape.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:17 PM
I'm sorry

Quoting Analeigh2012: I'm completely the opposite. I was 14. He was probably 30. I didn't know him. He attacked me while I was babysitting. Totally random that he stopped at the house I was at. I won't get into details but it was horrific. He consumed my thoughts until I was about 20. It wasn't healthy for me. My thoughts were not pleasant in any way. He was murdered and when I heard I took a deep breath and said no more. He wasn't deserving of my thoughts. I very rarely think about him now. But I do hope he's still conscious and rotting slowly in Hell.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:21 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:22 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:23 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)