Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like moonshine?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
Do you make it yourself? Do you flavor it? I never realized the stuff was so easy or cheap
Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2017 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:34 PM
I have strawberry infusing now and I'm going to try pineapple next time
JustKeepsmoving
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2017 at 9:35 PM
Never had it.
JDMlover
by Summer&Lucille on May. 26, 2017 at 9:36 PM
I haven't made any, but I tried apple pie moonshine once; and oh my gerd so good
MissAndree
by Nosuchthing on May. 26, 2017 at 9:36 PM

No, I am not a fan. No I don't make it, but my mom's family growing up had a still in a dry county. I participated in some boot legging back in the day, lol. 

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on May. 26, 2017 at 9:37 PM
No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:37 PM
I'm going to make the apple pie after the pineapple. It is yummy, hopefully mine will be as good as the store bought

Quoting JDMlover: I haven't made any, but I tried apple pie moonshine once; and oh my gerd so good
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2017 at 9:39 PM
My mom used to make "apple pie moonshine." It was basically sugar with vanilla vodka and apple cider and moonshine (premade). It was delicious but it would knock you on your ass.
KaliHannah1986
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2017 at 9:40 PM

I've never tried it, for a long time it was completely illegal here but now we allow certain types of moonshine but it's not like backwoods moonshine...it's like a normal liquor being sold...much milder than the illegal stuff.

JDMlover
by Summer&Lucille on May. 26, 2017 at 9:40 PM
I prefer homemade over store bought, but I'm from the moonshine state so there is pride in the homemade stuff. Gl I've heard the pineapple is pretty good

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm going to make the apple pie after the pineapple. It is yummy, hopefully mine will be as good as the store bought

Quoting JDMlover: I haven't made any, but I tried apple pie moonshine once; and oh my gerd so good
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2017 at 9:41 PM
Yep. I made a post about it last week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)