Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easy to hack into a computer?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
How easy is it for someone to hack into your computer? I've had some suspicious things happen while I'm on my laptop. For instance, I was looking up a conspiracy website earlier today and I bookmarked the site to read later. Well, a couple of hours later the website had been removed. I couldn't even find it on a Google search. I'm assuming that the website is still there but I've somehow been blocked. Is it easy for someone to hack into my laptop? It's been more weird things that have happened on there but I can't help but be concerned.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2017 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2017 at 10:23 PM

Its in the dark deep web. Don't play with or go on sites that you have no clue what you are doing. Its very easy for  your computer to be hack. IF you have a camera on your desktop, cover it with a sticky or tape a piece of paper over it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2017 at 10:24 PM
Maybe the government didn't like you looking at the website. The men in black will be showing up at your door any day now!
PJMM
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2017 at 10:25 PM
It's Big Brother.. um Facebook. It's watching you..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 26, 2017 at 10:37 PM
It could be that the website was taken down for repair or the creators not paying their monthly payments for the site. Had this happen once to me. Bookmarked a story on the web went back to It two days later and proof it was gone. Later found out the author took it down to publish it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)