Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kind of a spin off...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:37 AM
  • 6 Replies
Share your stories of encounters with the paranormal!
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump!
Drummerslady
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump
Drummerslady
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:47 AM
Btw Hi Smurfy!
SmurfGoneBad
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:39 AM
I was thinking about you the other day. Miss our messages back and forth. I hope you are doing well.

Quoting Drummerslady: Btw Hi Smurfy!
SweetPegasus08
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:46 AM
I had this weird one when I was about 14/15. I was laying in bed and it was probably around midnight, staring at my window (blinds were mostly closed) for whatever reason I don't remember. Anyway, I see a random bright green light pass by. Now you may say it was a car or whatever, but my window faced the backyard, which had thick tall bushes. You couldn't see anything through them, let alone car lights. Everyone was also in bed and I swear I wasn't dreaming, I was wide awake. I still to this day have no idea what it was.
MistressMonster
by Sour Grapes on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:52 AM

Hrmmm.....Well I do have more than one experience. 

I will share this story for now..... It happened back in the summer of 2015. I was in bed trying to get some sleep. I was warm, and trying to find a comfortable position. My now middle cat, back when I only had the two. She had come in for snuggles, which is something she loves to come seeking in the middle of the night. Anyways, I roll over to face my window westward window. Suddenly this very large red dot appears just out of the blue. Nothing was on the other side of the window, and I could feel it wasn't a good thing. Even my cat jumped and ran out of my room. I grabbed my pillow, said oh hell no and slept the rest of the night on my couch. What it was, and why. I will have no idea. This is an older house, and hubby and I have always felt it's haunted. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)