Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think of this dress????? *EDIT*

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:31 AM
  • 108 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This is a Goodwill find I bought today..or well I guess yesterday now technically Lol. Now, normally I don't wear dresses. Until now I didn't even own one because for the most part I don't like them. However, I found this one and I LOVE it! I think it's super cute. Don't mind the poor quality of the pic. The lighting in my hallway sucks and I was shaky. Also my camera kind of sucks lol.

Eta: Thank you all for your compliments, input and advice! I didn't expect to have so many responses when I logged on this morning. Lol!
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
white_wolf454
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:36 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG I LOVE THE PRINT!!!! It looks amazing on you !!

SweetPegasus08
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:39 AM
Thank you!!! I do too, the purple was the clincher for me. I purple is my favorite color!

Aw thank you!

Quoting white_wolf454:

OMG I LOVE THE PRINT!!!! It looks amazing on you !!

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:47 AM
Floral is not really my thing, esp with a white background but as long as you love it that's all that matters! It looks nice on you though.
SweetPegasus08
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 4:51 AM
1 mom liked this
For me it depends on the print. I don't usually wear floral print. I do like this one though. I know, I wish I had a different location to take these kinds of pics, but that is the only full length mirror in my house. Thank you! ☺

Quoting Princess_s21: Floral is not really my thing, esp with a white background but as long as you love it that's all that matters! It looks nice on you though.
Ashgambit
by Boomstick on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:12 AM
I think it looks fantastic on you! Great find, it's absolutely perfect. The print and the shape are very flattering.
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I like it. It looks good.on u
Valentina327
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Very cute!
susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:20 AM

I think it is pretty. It looks a little snug, especially around the top, but maybe it isn't.

nanny1918
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:22 AM
1 mom liked this
It's cute.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:25 AM
If you like it good. But personally it reminds me of the couch in my grandma's den.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)