Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My friend.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
I have this friend that got pregnant by my fiance when we broke up a couple years ago. She decided to keep the baby and what not. Since then she refuses to be a mother and like when she is dating a guy she's groping all over him 25/7. She let's her child sit in dirty diapers. She refuses to potty train and her kid is 2. I went over to her mom's house. Since she lives with her mom and her mom asked me to come over. So I went over there and she stated talking about what she does and what every one else does and we tell her what she does when she's here and what actions her mom should take. So I got a text last night saying thanks for coming over and bitching about me to my mom. Also before I forget her mom takes care of her child. Anyways I read the text and I was like what ever, u know ur mom starts it anyways. I don't plan on replying to her because I want to tell her so bad how much of a terrible mother she is. Like she stayed the night at my place the other I had my living room somewhat cleaned. I ran to Wal-Mart to get some meds since I'm sick and I can only take certain ones since I'm pregnant. I came back and her son was getting into everything and she didn't care nor was she even paying attention to her. My Son has to be on almond milk for his milk allergy and I told her she can give her son one glass. Since it's expensive and my WIC won't cover it. Anyways she gives her son a glass her drinks part of and dumps the rest out on my floor. So she goes back and pours another glass and they just keep repeating it. I was like wtf. Then like she desideds to start using the sippy cups (my son knows how to drink from a cup and a straw but when we are going to out and about and in the car all day we take a sippy cup) well the cups I have u have to put the valve in the lid. She don't care so she just puts them together with whatever in it. With out the valve so it leaks and uses a new one each time. That's more dishes for me. And I think she took my sons favorite blanket.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:18 AM

You guys don't sound like friends.

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:22 AM
You're still friends with her why??????
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:47 AM
I don't talk to her very often like once ever couple to few months now. But the fact that she thinks she's a great mother is what makes me mad.

Quoting Princess_s21: You're still friends with her why??????
ayacocca
by Lioness on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:55 AM
I had a friend similar to that. I banned her from coming over.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:09 AM
Forgot to mention that I woke up to a dirty diaper on my floor and food all over my couch.

Quoting ayacocca: I had a friend similar to that. I banned her from coming over.
ayacocca
by Lioness on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:13 AM
Yeah.. She sounds like my former friend. Her daughter would always wet the bed, & my friend would actually just make the bed up, piss and all. They'd eat thru my groceries like I was a food bank, leave the tub filthy, just messy. I felt bad for her because she was in a financial bind, so I'd offer for her to come over to vent.. She took crazy advantage, so after about a month of that, I banned her.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Forgot to mention that I woke up to a dirty diaper on my floor and food all over my couch.

Quoting ayacocca: I had a friend similar to that. I banned her from coming over.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 9:29 AM
I mean I don't understand what is so hard about taking care of a 2 year old I mean I do it every day as I have a 2 year old she doesn't her mom does it for her because she cant. Like her son doesn't even talk she is using a carseat that was in an accendent. She refuses to teach him disapline. I could keep going lol. I'm trying not to bore you.

Quoting ayacocca: Yeah.. She sounds like my former friend. Her daughter would always wet the bed, & my friend would actually just make the bed up, piss and all. They'd eat thru my groceries like I was a food bank, leave the tub filthy, just messy. I felt bad for her because she was in a financial bind, so I'd offer for her to come over to vent.. She took crazy advantage, so after about a month of that, I banned her.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Forgot to mention that I woke up to a dirty diaper on my floor and food all over my couch.

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Jun. 4, 2017 at 9:32 AM
Are you still with the fiance?
Starz6802
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:04 AM
She sounds awful!

You need to stop using the word like so much.
ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

not potty training at 2 isn't a huge deal. i wouldn't be friends iwht her the simple fact that she slept with my fianace and i also wouldn't be with my fianace. i dont care if you were seperated at the time. she's a crappy friend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)