Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FFS Leave people alone!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
My mother won't stop bugging people. I haven't contacted her in years and apparently she just doesn't get the hint. Btw, if any of this sounds familiar, yes I have posted about her a few other times. Long story short she's a not so great person who tries to act as if she is one. Anything she does is only for her own gain or to make herself look good and she made my life hell.

She is delusional and acts like she is the victim. She fb messages my family and my kid's dad, saying she doesn't understand why I won't speak to her. She gets upset when they refuse to give her my phone number (which I changed so she would stop trying to contact me) or ignore her. If they ignore her on fb and she has their phone number, she will call or text them, even if they don't answer. It got so bad that my kid's dad had to deactivate his fb and create another to keep her from contacting him. She stole pictures off his page of the kids and talks like she loves them so much but even before I cut her off she rarely saw or even called them.

Since she seems to not be getting the picture, and bugging tf out of people in the process, I'm debating contacting her in some way or the other so I can tell her to cut it out, but I'm also afraid this could aggravate the situation.

How would you handle it?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K3412
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:58 AM
They can and should block her in every way.
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:58 AM

You and your ex block her from your phones and facebook accounts.   Not really all that difficult.  

Iswhatitis44
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:00 AM
No do not contact her!

To answer your question yes that would aggravate the situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:00 AM
You guys can block her. Anyone being bothered by her can do the same.
fairymaid23
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:01 AM
Could always have an attorney contact her to stop what she's doing or further action will be taken.
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:01 AM

get a lawyer to send a cease and desist letter..

Squirrelwhisper
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:05 AM
Anyone she contacts should block her and if she finds a way to still contact you or anyone you say "please do not contact me again I feel harassed" If she still tries to contact you again after that then you make a report to the police of harassment and you don't say anything else to her after you say you feel harassed. If she contacts anyone else let them handle it, that's their business not yours.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:08 AM
I did but, unfortunately, some people don't want to feel like they are being "mean".

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

You and your ex block her from your phones and facebook accounts.   Not really all that difficult.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:08 AM
I figured as much

Quoting Iswhatitis44: No do not contact her!

To answer your question yes that would aggravate the situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM
For some reason that never even crossed my mind. Well, I did wonder about a restraining order but didn't think it would apply in this situation.

Quoting fairymaid23: Could always have an attorney contact her to stop what she's doing or further action will be taken.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)