Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Issues in the bedroom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 138 Replies
I've never been the type to have a high high sex drive, when my fiance and I first go together we had sex all the time but after awhile my sex drive went back to normal and I didn't want to have sex as much as I did in the begging. At first I would do it just becuase he wanted to but after Wevmoved in together he wanted to have sex even more which and was way more rough he bites and pinc, if I ask him to stop he either gets more rough or we fight so I continue so he wouldn't get mad nothing ever ends well when that happens.

Since I've been pregnant it been a lot worst, I don't know why even if I'm not in the mood I don't say anything but he is still rough if I start to cry he bites to point that I start bleeding and pinch so hard it leaves marks. What can I do to make sex less painful and so he doesn't think I dread having sex with him

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:45 AM
Seriously?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to talk to him before sex. If he doesn't listen or gets mad leave! That would show he doesn't love you or respect you. Don't do it just to please him.
Valentina7
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:46 AM
4 moms liked this
You ask him to stop and he gets more rough? This sounds like rape to me.
Not because you are married it means that you must have sex with him.
No means no.
engagedandproud
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:47 AM
I'd leave him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:47 AM
3 moms liked this
You start to cry and he gets even more agressive???? Oh hell no.
K3412
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this
What?! This is a him problem, not a you problem. He isn't respecting you or even caring about your comfort (emotional and physical). I would have a serious conversation with him when you aren't having sex. Tell him how you feel and tell him you need him to change those habits that make you so uncomfortable. If he won't stop hurting you, I would take a serious look at the relationship. It's really sick to be hurting someone against their will.
abacobaby
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:49 AM
Biting and pinching turns him on? To the point of making you bleed? And you tell him to stop only making him worse? Geez....what am I reading here?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:49 AM
Fowts
PrettyWings29
by Caribbean Queen on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:50 AM

He's an asshole and he sounds abusive. Stop means stop, not keep going. 

throwing_shade
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:50 AM

Are you one of those mail-order brides?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)