Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Ever experience heel pain? It feels like a bruised heel and it hurts. Idk what's going on. Hurts so much when I wake up in the morning and try to lay my feet down to walk.. Wtf, I'm 28.. I shouldn't be limping first thing in the morning. 😞 Feels so weird. It eventually gets better to where it doesn't hurt as much as it does in the morning but it still doesn't feel normal.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.KitKat
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:13 PM

You need to stretch out your feet, heel and calf muscles. Do this at least 3x per day to help resolve the issue. Then after that, be sure to stretch before and after any lengthy walking/exercising.

Like this:

Related image

and

Related image

Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:15 PM
I work on my feet all day so I have pains in several different areas. Stretching is good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

You need to stretch out your feet, heel and calf muscles. Do this at least 3x per day to help resolve the issue. Then after that, be sure to stretch before and after any lengthy walking/exercising.

Like this:

Related image

and

Related image

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:20 PM
Thank you! I'm going to try and find some that I can do. I can't stand feeling like I'm freaking limping! Ugh!

Quoting Ted1242: I work on my feet all day so I have pains in several different areas. Stretching is good.
Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:21 PM

Mobile Photo

look up plantar fasciitis.

The stretches above are good.

You can also take a tennis ball or a frozen water bottle and lay it in the floor and run your foot over it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:31 PM
I have been reading up on that. I think it could be that. ): There's basically nothing but stretches that you can do for it too, right? Morning time I feel like old granny limping to the bathroom to go pee.

Quoting Medic32:

Mobile Photo

You can also take a tennis ball or a frozen water bottle and lay it in the floor and run your foot over it.
caustinb
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:34 PM
Yes, but it's usually from bad shoe choices.
Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Jun. 4, 2017 at 3:12 PM
Change your shoes. No flip flops or flats. Get good supportive shoes.

There is surgery, but it isn't guaranteed to work. It will get better with time and stretching.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have been reading up on that. I think it could be that. ): There's basically nothing but stretches that you can do for it too, right? Morning time I feel like old granny limping to the bathroom to go pee.

Quoting Medic32:

Mobile Photo

cali_gurl
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 3:14 PM

I have had this before. I has gone away but yes stretching the feet and ankles helps too.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have been reading up on that. I think it could be that. ): There's basically nothing but stretches that you can do for it too, right? Morning time I feel like old granny limping to the bathroom to go pee.
Quoting Medic32:

Mobile Photo

look up plantar fasciitis. The stretches above are good. You can also take a tennis ball or a frozen water bottle and lay it in the floor and run your foot over it.

Spam72
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 3:14 PM
Sleep in your tennis shoes. I know, ick. If you wake up with no pain you have plantar fasciitis
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)