Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sense8 (netflix)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Do you love that show? I'm so bummed to hear netflix won't be making a third season! Booooooooo.

Which character would you choose for your lover?

My answer: Hernando. So. Sexy.

If I had to pick one from the cluster, probably Will.

Your turn!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:39 PM
I knew it wouldn't last because running things in soooooooo many countries MUST be expensive! Definitely sucks! Really the story is just getting started. I'm actually more drawn to the Russian guy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:53 PM
You're right, it must have a crazy high budget. Still, they ended with such a tantalizing cliffhanger! At least give us a movie or special final episode where they wrap things up a little better.

You mean Wolfgang, the German guy?

Quoting MixedCooke: I knew it wouldn't last because running things in soooooooo many countries MUST be expensive! Definitely sucks! Really the story is just getting started. I'm actually more drawn to the Russian guy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:33 PM
Bump! There's gotta be more sense8 lovers here.
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:33 PM
No
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 12:15 AM
German? I always thought Russian!

Quoting Anonymous 1: You're right, it must have a crazy high budget. Still, they ended with such a tantalizing cliffhanger! At least give us a movie or special final episode where they wrap things up a little better.

Quoting MixedCooke: I knew it wouldn't last because running things in soooooooo many countries MUST be expensive! Definitely sucks! Really the story is just getting started. I'm actually more drawn to the Russian guy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 5, 2017 at 11:00 AM
Doesn't he live in Berlin? Haha, it's hard to keep track of 8 different people from so many different countries.

Quoting MixedCooke: German? I always thought Russian!

Quoting Anonymous 1: You're right, it must have a crazy high budget. Still, they ended with such a tantalizing cliffhanger! At least give us a movie or special final episode where they wrap things up a little better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)