Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Square vs Clover

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:42 PM
  • 19 Replies
Talking POS today for business owners.

Have you had experience with either one? What do you like/hate about it?
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:48 PM
I don't know anything about it other than when schools converted to POS machines I thought that acronym was a joke and the machine must suck and the lunch ladies were calling it a POs - as in piece of $hit. For like a month. I know now it's point of sale but seriously? Pos. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:49 PM
You must be a stay at home mom who does nothing.

Quoting AmaliaD: I don't know anything about it other than when schools converted to POS machines I thought that acronym was a joke and the machine must suck and the lunch ladies were calling it a POs - as in piece of $hit. For like a month. I know now it's point of sale but seriously? Pos. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:51 PM
I agree with anonymous 1

Quoting AmaliaD: I don't know anything about it other than when schools converted to POS machines I thought that acronym was a joke and the machine must suck and the lunch ladies were calling it a POs - as in piece of $hit. For like a month. I know now it's point of sale but seriously? Pos. Lol.
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:53 PM
I've heard great things about the square, and that's the only one I've used.
kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:57 PM
Is it pretty user friendly?

Quoting Ted1242: I've heard great things about the square, and that's the only one I've used.
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Jun. 4, 2017 at 12:58 PM
Yeah, I really liked it. Super easy. Didn't piss me off.

Quoting kcangel63: Is it pretty user friendly?

Quoting Ted1242: I've heard great things about the square, and that's the only one I've used.
handy0318
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 1:01 PM

My mind immediately went to piece of shit too...lol... Then I realized what she was referring to.

On a separate note, what'cha been doing to antagonize the always sweet and kind anons, AmaliaD. I saw they couldn't wait for the chance to bash you. ;)

kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 1:15 PM
I'm definitely looking for something that won't make me want to throw it on the floor and crush it. Lol

Quoting Ted1242: Yeah, I really liked it. Super easy. Didn't piss me off.

Quoting kcangel63: Is it pretty user friendly?

Starz6802
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I've used square for over 6 yrs. it's fantastic. The money hits your account quickly and you can email invoices
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Im going to go with "Clover"....just because everyone else said "Square", LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)