Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vacuum cleaners

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I need one that hair doesn't get all tangled around the brush. Any suggestions. And I mean people hair.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChildOfTheLight
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:09 PM

Well, don't get a shark then. I LOVE mine and it's the best vacuum I've ever owned and I highly recommend it but I do have to cut the wads of hair off the brush every month. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:11 PM
I have a shark as well and have never had to cut hair off of it and I shed like mad crazy.

Quoting ChildOfTheLight:

Well, don't get a shark then. I LOVE mine and it's the best vacuum I've ever owned and I highly recommend it but I do have to cut the wads of hair off the brush every month. 

ChildOfTheLight
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:14 PM

Two cats and four women/girls with super long hair  (mine is curly and I shed a lot). It's always getting full. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: I have a shark as well and have never had to cut hair off of it and I shed like mad crazy.
Quoting ChildOfTheLight:

AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:16 PM
Shark. You don't need to buy the most expensive either they all work amazingly well.

One thing I'd change is I'd buy the longer power cord option.
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:17 PM
3 people. 1 mastiff (150 lbs). Never had to cut clumps but bought the small pet model.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 3:11 PM
Ah no cats here. My hair is also long and curly, it's awful. My DD12s hair is just like mine.

Quoting ChildOfTheLight:

Two cats and four women/girls with super long hair  (mine is curly and I shed a lot). It's always getting full. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: I have a shark as well and have never had to cut hair off of it and I shed like mad crazy.

Quoting ChildOfTheLight:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 3:30 PM
I currently have a shark and have to cut a person out of the brush. Lol. And the pet attachment always stops rotating. I'm over it. Lol

Quoting ChildOfTheLight:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 3:32 PM
I want a shark.

Quoting ChildOfTheLight:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 3:39 PM
I have had mine for 2 years without incident. Do you have pets?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I currently have a shark and have to cut a person out of the brush. Lol. And the pet attachment always stops rotating. I'm over it. Lol

Quoting ChildOfTheLight:

Shadowgirl113
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 3:40 PM
I killed my shark somehow... idk.

I have a roomba and sense I don't have a lot of carpet it gets the job done but I need to cut the hair out of the brushes now :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)