Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me understand this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I'm so confused right now. DF was talking to his brother last night and apparently his brother is mad at me for something, one I didn't even do, and two it was two years ago! And honestly I think he is wrong for what happened now that I know about it. Apparently two years ago DF brother sent one of my friends a friend request on FB, this friend is actually my good friend's now 16 year old daughter, she was 14 when he friended her, because she was hot, his words. The little girl asked him she knew him and he said no, she asked that he not send her requests anymore and he called her a "fuckin bitch" she blocked him. Which I am glad she did! (My friends daughter never told me about this, mostly cause she doesn't know I know him.) Well last night DF brother was complaining about it saying it was my fault that she did that, and claims he thought she was in her 30's. I don't care that he is mad at me honestly, just want to know how this is my fault.....
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:44 PM
3 moms liked this
Obviously it's not your fault and he is a perv.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:46 PM
I totally agree that he is!

Quoting SAHMJC: Obviously it's not your fault and he is a perv.
MonarchMom22
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:46 PM
2 moms liked this

The most signifigant detail of this story is his response to being asked not to try to contact a stanger. His immediate hostility to a female he did not even know - simply because she choose not to welcome his interest - is very troubling.  Let it be a warning to you about his deeper feelings about females.

I would simply state you don't know what he is talking about. I would not bring it up, but I would also avoid this guy as much as possilble.  If you do become "family" do not trust him around any female children. He may have thought she was older, but that does not excuse the aggresive behavior and profanity. 

HippieMomma08
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:49 PM

OMG what an asshole. 

Even if it was your influence that kept her from being his 'friend' I'd own that shit. How old is he?

Who taught him that when a woman (or in this case a child) refuses his advances that he's entitled to verbally abuse her?

I don't care if he thought she was 13 or 50. His reaction to her rebuke of his advances is honestly disgusting. He's not someone I'd want to be around and definitely not someone I'd want my children around.

HippieMomma08
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:51 PM

I was having such a hard time verbalizing this, thank you!

This guy seems dangerous.

Quoting MonarchMom22:

The most signifigant detail of this story is his response to being asked not to try to contact a stanger. His immediate hostility to a female he did not even know - simply because she choose not to welcome his interest - is very troubling.  Let it be a warning to you about his deeper feelings about females.

I would simply state you don't know what he is talking about. I would not bring it up, but I would also avoid this guy as much as possilble.  If you do become "family" do not trust him around any female children. He may have thought she was older, but that does not excuse the aggresive behavior and profanity. 

Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

He sounds like a typical predator, and he is lashing out at you because he feels the need to blame someone for his sickening actions towards the fourteen year old.

You must have been the 'handiest' person around to blame; if it hadn't been you, he would have blamed someone else...except himself, of course.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:54 PM

He's your boyfriend.

Just say boyfriend.

MonarchMom22
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:55 PM

Trust your instincts. The fact that he is still angry, two years after this very minor rebuff, tells you that he felt entitled to have access to her simply becuase he thought "she was hot" and that he holds a grudge.  Stay far away from this guy.

Quoting HippieMomma08:

I was having such a hard time verbalizing this, thank you!

This guy seems dangerous.

Quoting MonarchMom22:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:55 PM
DF and I have already talked about this. He is wanting to cut his family out. They are all full of drama and have caused nothing But trouble anyway, obvioisly. But is having a hard time doing that to his brother, which I get.

Quoting MonarchMom22:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:57 PM
Ew. If he really can't tell a young teen from a 30 year old, he has issues. If he knew she was a teen, he's fucking disgusting.

Either way, not your fault.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)