Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She is just tired!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My grandma came over to see the kids and play. My almost 2 yr old was just miserable and acting out because of it. Crying at the drop of a hat. I was working on getting her to go for a nap. She made a big mess in her crib so i had to clean it. Put a new sheet on ect.
My grandma chimed in that i have my kids a nervous wreak. I said wth does that mean? Dd is just tired!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:17 PM

She said what?? That you make your kids a nervous wreck???

I think she has that backwards, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah im really confused. Dd has really bad Tantrums and every little thing bothers her when she's this tired. I was kinda just ignoring dd cause only a nap is what would calm her down.

Quoting Sassy762:

She said what?? That you make your kids a nervous wreck???

I think she has that backwards, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:19 PM
My grandma says that too. I swear if I even look at my oldest the wrong way she says I am going to make him a nervous child... he's 9, btw 🙄.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:21 PM
Well, we don't know you so we don't know what she meant. We have never seen you interact with your children. What do you think she meant?

And next time she says something, take up for yourself! Ask her just what she means!
mrsmom110
by NO on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:22 PM

I think G-ma was projecting there.  Sounds like a toddler tantrum had her nerves a little frazzled.  Hopefully the nap does the trick and you can all enjoy the rest of your visit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:23 PM
I did ask her. I said that in the post. I have zero idea what she meant. I was ignoring dd behaviour and cleaning up her mess.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Well, we don't know you so we don't know what she meant. We have never seen you interact with your children. What do you think she meant?

And next time she says something, take up for yourself! Ask her just what she means!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 5:32 PM
Yeah I think she was frazzled

Quoting mrsmom110:

I think G-ma was projecting there.  Sounds like a toddler tantrum had her nerves a little frazzled.  Hopefully the nap does the trick and you can all enjoy the rest of your visit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)