Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im a slut because i lost 80 pounds

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
3 moms liked this

technically I lost 330 pounds.250 of that being my asshole ex and I've never felt better. he was emotionally abusive and controlling. I was trying to leave for a long time before we finally got divorced but he would always find the money I was putting to the side and I would have to start over. the final straw was him getting in my face about getting a job but when I finally got that job he got in my face about my male coworkers simply talking to me and taking all the money I would get on my paychecks. after we divorced I moved 6 hours away.I haven't seen him in 6 months until today....I was visiting my friend in the town I used to live in and we went to the mall which is where I ran into him. the first thing he did was screw up his face into this grossed out look and said I looked like a slut. I couldn't help myself so I snapped back and said "you only think that because I don't look like a meatball on toothpicks like your mother anymore". I gave him a smile and my friend and I walked away.

all this time and he still tries to rip me down like when we were together.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strangeyfine
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:16 PM
Congrats on the weight loss and especially of getting rid of such a twatwaffle.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:16 PM
He's a douche bag.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this
LMAO @ your reply! Good for you!
PJMM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

He knows deep inside you're the better person and so he has to take you down because he hates himself. Remember that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Meatball on toothpicks
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:19 PM
Congratulations on the the weight loss!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:23 PM
""He would always find the money,,,,,,,,"" please
jlop0004
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:23 PM
He's just pissed off because you look good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:24 PM

I had to hide it in random places so yeah he would find it on one of his random closet clean outs.

Quoting Anonymous 5: ""He would always find the money,,,,,,,,"" please

sickofdrama
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:26 PM
I had a friend, ( 20 years ago), who lost 100 pounds from a stomach stapling and tummy tuck. Her boyfriend seemed to support her...until one night, ( Valentines Day) they went out for drinks. A man said hello to her. Suddenly, her boyfriend wanted to go home and straight to bed. A few hours later, she was woken up by her boyfriend bashing in her face and head with a baseball bat. 6 months O therapy, surgeries, and she took him back, and he insisted they move 6 hours flight away. ( Isolate her). He did it again. Congrats on making it out😍
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)