Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My uterus is going to fall out!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Omg my period is going to kill me this month! I wish I could just get the whole mess ripped out so I don't have to deal with it anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 6:56 PM
Hysterectomy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:02 PM
I think I am finally going to call my OBGYN tomorrow with my decision for a hysterectomy. My period is going to be the end of my sanity. I got dressed this morning, put in a fresh SUPER PLUS tampon with an overnight super pad as back up. Got in the car, drove to the store 5 minutes away, where we spent 20 minutes and managed to bleed through my tampon and pad, saturating my underwear and pants. I had to run into Walmart and grab a bag of panties and 2 pair of pants and backup. We couldn't run back home or we'd be late to a funeral we are heading to right now. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” I bleed like this ALL OF THE TIME. For almost 10 days straight a month. I have to have a bag of pants, panties, pads, tampons, and baby wipes in my car at all times when I gave my period. I forgot my backup when we left the house.
GOBryan
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:02 PM

I'm past that. Still get it but it doesn't last but a few days and no more pain.. 

It used to be bad and my daughter does have painful ones but we've been sending her for accupuncture and ever since then, it's much easier.. more regulated. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:15 PM
Doctors don't do hysterectomies just because a person is sick of their period. My problems are in the normal range it just sucks ass.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Hysterectomy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)