Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this form of Foreplay wrong? update on pg. 44

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 480 Replies

Picture this.... tall husband spoons with average sized skinny wife on the couch while kids play on the floor, run around and watch their shows. Husband has on a robe and wife has on an oversized sleep shirt and panties. Husband pulls a large children's blanket over the two of them as they lay on the couch. He is on the inside she is on the outside. He rubs his hard on on her backside, she grinds in and says to stop, but he knows she likes it. He then slides her panties to the side and slides in his hard-on. The kids have no idea daddy has just penetrated mommy. Kids are 1, 2 and 5 and know nothing. 

The wife, as much as she enjoys this says, stop the kids are in the room. He does but he's not mad, he knows bedtime is soon and will get mommy then.

This is a a common night at home. My husband takes his shower and lounges on the couch in his robe and shorts. I take a shower while he plays with the kids, I have on a "one size fits all" night shirt and panties. He loves this kind of foreplay because, he knows when we get the kids in bed he knows he's going to get lucky.

Is this a dirty way of foreplay? to mess around with kids but they don't see anything because of the blanket.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:03 PM
21 moms liked this

Uhm. I personally wait until there's no awake children in the room, or take it to the shower.

While infants wouldn't know, the 5 year old isn't stupid and playing under blankets isn't something you want them doing with a friend.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:03 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:04 PM
20 moms liked this
I'm sorry but children in the room should be a turn off not turn a on. It would creep me out.
HaloSue
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this
No...it's fine!
mommy2smommy2
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:04 PM

no...I dont think so

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:04 PM
I wouldn't want to have any kind of sex while my kids were awake and in the same room as me. Seems skeevy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:04 PM
4 moms liked this
Honestly I think it's weird and odd that he likes to do that in front of the kids when they are right there with you and odd you allow it. Regardless to whether you have a cover on and you believe it's discreet, the 5 year old will catch on soon enough if he or she hasn't already.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:04 PM
18 moms liked this
It's disgusting that your dh can even get hard with the kids in the room
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:07 PM
2 moms liked this
No kids in the room=it's hot

Kids in the room= no way. Especially the 5 yr old!
CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:09 PM
9 moms liked this
I think its creepy that you and your husband get that turned on while your children are right in front of your face. Especially creepy that its a regular occurance. Just weird...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)