Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being taken advantage of..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
When I was 15 I went to a party with my best friend. Her boyfriend was in his 20s, we went to his friend house who was married and had a kid (also in his 20s). His friend bought the alcohol and we were drinking (friend wasn't because he had to drive us home). I was really drunk and his friend slept with me (I don't really remember much), before having sex i was crying and telling him No and no one stoped it (not even my friend). After we had sex another guy came down and grabbed me and yelled at my friend telling her why didn't she do anything or take care of me (it's kinda blurry to me). I didn't tell anyone and I don't drink anymore, I haven't since that day (not even wine). I'm 29 now and today was the 1st time I told my husband. He told me it was my fault.. what do you think ? Was I wrong for drinking
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:03 PM

no.. your husband is an ass. yea you shouldn't have drank that much BUT that guy shouldn't have had sex with oyu because you were drunk and you said no several times. it's not your fault, that guy raped you.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:04 PM
6 moms liked this

You didn't have sex.....YOU WERE RAPED. 

Your DH is Fucking Moronic Idiotic ASSHOLE

ETA: Show him your post, lol

GOBryan
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

You were wrong for drinking BUT rape is not your fault. I would be very upset with him for thinking that way.. You were a victim.. just because you were intoxicated doesn't give anyone the right to take advantage of you.  No means no.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:05 PM
Not your fault. I would be very upset with dh. That isn't right of him to say.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:05 PM

Not your fault. You weren't taken advantage of, you were raped. Rape is always only the fault of the rapist.

HaloSue
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:06 PM
Rape!
strangeyfine
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
It was not your fault. You may have been drinking underage, but that does not give someone the right to have sex with you after you said no.

I'm sorry your husband isn't supporting you. You trusted him and opened up to him and he is being a dick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
You were drunk and it been 14 years since you think this happened. You really don't have a clear memory of that night. Was it rape.....no one will ever know because even you don't remeber
readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:11 PM
Is this how your husband reacts when you talk to him? This isn't something that needed his opinion.
tsatske2
by Latricia on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:12 PM

It was not your fault. You were raped. You were a minor, you were given alcohol to access, and on top of all that you still managed to say no. None of this is your fault. Please call your local rape crisis center and see if they have a group you can join or counselor you can see as you work through this. God bless you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)