Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What type of woman are you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
When being mad and why?

2 instances:

1. I got really pissed at my bff Friday. I let it go until this morning, wondering if I would think about it later and realize if I was being over emotional or hormonal or whatever. No, today it still bugged me. So I text her this morning and said "hey - I don't want to fight with you but you really pissed me off...etc etc." Her response was "thank God you text me, i know I f'd up, I'm sorry, etc etc."
We talked about it and we're cool. All good.

2. MIL is sooooo pissed at DH and no one has ANY idea why. She won't talk to anyone about it but is CLEARLY po'd just at him. Shows it by ignoring texts, will stop by but sometimes won't even look at him much less talk to him. Pretty much is playing the silent treatment. But, she's perfectly fine towards me. This has been going on for probably a good month now. (That woman can hold a grudge). And if you ask her, "nope. Nothing's wrong". Mmmk.

So, what do you do when you're mad at someone? Talk that shit out or play the silent game? Why??
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:53 PM

If Im pissed......everyone knows why, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a woman without labels.
Sometimes I will talk it out and others I won't.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:57 PM
When you won't, why won't you?

I'm struggling to understand MIL right now. I can't understand why she won't just tell him whatever he did so he can at least try to make it better??

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm a woman without labels.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:58 PM
I won't when the other person is dense or self absorbed or just too stupid to reason with.

Quoting Anonymous 1: When you won't, why won't you?

I'm struggling to understand MIL right now. I can't understand why she won't just tell him whatever he did so he can at least try to make it better??

LizA69
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:59 PM

When I'm pissed at you, you will know it and know why.  I hate those who insist on you being a mind reader.  Half the time what pissed them off didn't really happen, it is just in their imagination.

Iswhatitis44
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:31 PM
Ive been in some pretty gnarly full rage episodes..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:34 PM
Depends on the situation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:48 PM
Like what?

For the times you go the silent way, why do you?

Quoting Anonymous 3: Depends on the situation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:49 PM
Gotcha.

I honestly don't think that's the problem in our situation. DH isn't like that. We talk about everything and he's a very reasonable person.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I won't when the other person is dense or self absorbed or just too stupid to reason with.

Quoting Anonymous 1: When you won't, why won't you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Right!?

Quoting LizA69:

When I'm pissed at you, you will know it and know why.  I hate those who insist on you being a mind reader.  Half the time what pissed them off didn't really happen, it is just in their imagination.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)