Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone with multiple gender kids finally have the opposite gender?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

I am asking for a friend.  She has 3 boys by her husband who are 6 , 8 and 11. He also has two boys from a previous marriage who are 13 and 14. 

She is expecting her 4th baby and his 6th and this will be the final one for them. She is really hoping for a girl and wanted me to ask if anyone has had several kids of one gender then finally had the opposite gender.

Did you just expect to hear that it was the same gender as your previous kids? She thinks maybe if she just expects this will be a boy maybe it will turn out to be a boy, she even went as far as buying a little boys outfit yesterday lol. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trouser.Mouse
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:29 PM
No, I had 6 boys.
mrsary
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:32 PM
Will probably be another boy
Lollipop_LC
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:35 PM

I know someone who had 4 boys and then a girl. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:35 PM
It will probably be a boy
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:36 PM
I know a few people that had multiple boys and then had a girl.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:39 PM

I just have two girls. My sister had boy, girl, boy, girl but her ex sil had 4 boys trying for a girl and then that dad had two more boys lol. I think the more you try for that one baby of a certain sex the more likely it is to come out what you don't want. That's why I always said as long as they're healthy I don't care. I had an ex who had a daughter and wanted another child a boy this time. I'm like it's a baby not a pizza you can't just order what you want you get what you get.

Maime13
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:39 PM

Yes. I had three boys and a girl. 

Honestly, I hoped it was another boy. I was familiar with the equipment and I got really resentful of the constant, "Are you hoping a girl?" line of questioning. So many people seemed to invested in me having a girl that I wanted them all to be diasappointed because I wouldn't have been. Does that make sense?

nanasue31204
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:40 PM
We had 3 boys in a row and then got our girl and this baby is a girl they say.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:45 PM

That is what she is thinking, she is the type of person that if she thinks one thing the opposite happens so she is just going to keep thinking it is a boy in hopes it turns out to be a girl.  Her BIL and his wife had 4 boys before they got a girl and my moms cousin had 5 girls before getting a boy 

Quoting mrsary: Will probably be another boy

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:46 PM

I only have girls, but I know someone who had 4 boys and a girl last.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)