Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, that worked

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I was in a lot of pain just a little bit ago. Ibuprofen wasn't touching it. So I looked in the medicine cabinet and found Tramadol from 2003. I decided to give it a try and hallelujah, it worked. I'm feeling so much better now 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:56 PM
My dog passed away recently and I have a bottle of about 65 tramadol left from her.
I'm keeping it. I get kidney stones sometimes and I'm out of my RX for Percocet. I'll take the tramadol instead of another trip to the stupid ER next time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:57 PM
I take 3-4 ibuprofen. It does the trick within a half hour. I was having intense body aches and pains all over a little bit ago, I took 3. I'm starting to feel better. Glad you found some relief!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:58 PM
That's what I figured too. I dislocated my shoulder and elbow and my foot was aching. Now I can actually function

Quoting Anonymous 2: My dog passed away recently and I have a bottle of about 65 tramadol left from her.
I'm keeping it. I get kidney stones sometimes and I'm out of my RX for Percocet. I'll take the tramadol instead of another trip to the stupid ER next time.
mama_danetta
by She's so heavy on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:59 PM
Tramadol's never done anything for me, personally.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:59 PM
I always do 4, it doesn't always work for me.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I take 3-4 ibuprofen. It does the trick within a half hour. I was having intense body aches and pains all over a little bit ago, I took 3. I'm starting to feel better. Glad you found some relief!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:01 PM
I hope I never get to that point. ):

Quoting Anonymous 1: I always do 4, it doesn't always work for me.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I take 3-4 ibuprofen. It does the trick within a half hour. I was having intense body aches and pains all over a little bit ago, I took 3. I'm starting to feel better. Glad you found some relief!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:01 PM
That's horrible that you're doing that

Quoting Anonymous 2: My dog passed away recently and I have a bottle of about 65 tramadol left from her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:02 PM
Me neither. I need Percocet or Vicodin.

Quoting mama_danetta: Tramadol's never done anything for me, personally.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:02 PM
Why? She's gone. It's the same meds that are prescribed for humans. Why should I drag myself to the ER wracked with pain and get a stupid morphine drip and pay out the ass instead of taking a couple painkillers at home that are easily available?

Quoting Anonymous 4: That's horrible that you're doing that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)