Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so delicate

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

my ex is pissed and trying to rip my bf down because he's a nurse anesthetist at 28 and ex is only a cna and refuses to do anything else. he's throwing insults about how my bf dresses on his time off, rude things about how hGermanrman, how he does his hair, how he must be a woman because he's goth and paints his face(goth is a huge scene in Germany if you didn't know) just on and on and on and on....such a delicate little boy, can't work his way up because he has no drive so he has to rip other people down. so sad, much dislike. I don't give a fuck. I pushed him to go to school and now that no ones doing it he's stuck in that one position because no one cares enough and I got fed up with it.

my bf doesn't understand why my ex is being so catty which is a good thing I guess and my ds is seeing how his dad treats other people and wants nothing to do with him at only 6 years old which makes me sad but I'm not going to force anything.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Iswhatitis44
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:45 PM
Meh. People can be bitter, pretty normal.
Also, it's easy to pick on a guy who wears goth makeup I guess? It's a form of entertainment for your ex, just ignore him.
peekaboo813
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:49 PM
Ignore your ex. He does this because he is jealous and insecure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:51 PM

he also continues to try to make life miserable for women he dates/marries.

Quoting peekaboo813: Ignore your ex. He does this because he is jealous and insecure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:53 PM
What does he do?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting peekaboo813: Ignore your ex. He does this because he is jealous and insecure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:54 PM

just tries to rip them down to make them feel like he made them feel when they were together to try to control them. he does it to all of them including me

Quoting Anonymous 2: What does he do?
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 5, 2017 at 12:40 PM

Ex is mad that he only makes like $8 an hour, lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 5, 2017 at 12:41 PM

they make $11-$15 an hour around here actually but bf makes nearly $30 an hour.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Ex is mad that he only makes like $8 an hour, lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 5, 2017 at 12:41 PM
Men -.- My ex used to bash me for working at mcdonalds but yet he was unemployed šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 5, 2017 at 12:43 PM

yeah, he was bashing me for working at a grocery store while I tried to get my business up and running. now I make more than his weekly checks in 2 days so he has to find something else to bash lol

Quoting Anonymous 4: Men -.- My ex used to bash me for working at mcdonalds but yet he was unemployed šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 5, 2017 at 12:45 PM

My ex tried the same thing with dh when he met him. Though ex has no idea how much dh makes, well other than the kids tell my ex that we're rich. (we aren't, we just don't live paycheck to paycheck like we did when I was a single parent) Dh (then bf) went with me to meet halfway with the ex so kids could go to his house for a couple of weeks over the summer. Ex begrudgingly shook dh's hand, mumbled something then left. He then proceeded to talk trash about dh to my son the rest of the summer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)