Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Urge To Kill...Rising

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:16 PM
  • 120 Replies
My boyfriend is driving me crazy today. He's doing that annoying over protective thing that makes me mad and I'm doing that I can take care of myself thing that makes him mad. I miss being on my own. I'm sick of this shit. I'm hiding out on the porch so that I don't kill him.
by on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dipndots
by on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:18 PM
I thought you were talking about a Bill O'Reilly book :/

Does he want to wipe for you or what?
jant232000
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:18 PM
3 moms liked this
Just remember... If you write about beforehand, that's premeditation

Just keep telling yourself " I don't look good in bright orange, I don't look good in bright orange"
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:20 PM
Right. Unless you do look good in Orange and you're willing to attempt murder just to get away from him for a few years...in which case, have at it.

Quoting jant232000: Just remember... If you write about beforehand, that's premeditation

Just keep telling yourself " I don't look good in bright orange, I don't look good in bright orange"
dipndots
by on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:24 PM
A few years? That's more like a poisoning.

Quoting AliKatAK47: Right. Unless you do look good in Orange and you're willing to attempt murder just to get away from him for a few years...in which case, have at it.

Quoting jant232000: Just remember... If you write about beforehand, that's premeditation

tsatske2
by Latricia on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:26 PM
11 moms liked this

That's not true, I look great in bright orange. And they not only give you three hots and a cot, they assign you a girlfriend! I  mean, sure, her name is Bubba, but I'm sure she's very lovely. 

Quoting jant232000: Just remember... If you write about beforehand, that's premeditation Just keep telling yourself " I don't look good in bright orange, I don't look good in bright orange"

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:34 PM
3 moms liked this

IF you bury him in the backyard just remember to use lyme to keep the smell down. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:39 PM
3 moms liked this

Image result for don't do it gif

hangry
by fabulous on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

leave no paper trails...

:P

hangry
by fabulous on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Sassy

voice of reason. I gave advice lmao

Quoting Sassy762:

Image result for don't do it gif

Kiwismommy19
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
If you kill him don't leave body disposal as a problem for future you. I did that in a dream and wound up in dream prison. And in reality, those orange scrub things are very illfitting and uncomfortable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)